This Little Bamboo Fitted Bassinet Sheet is deliciously soft and smooth, perfect for your baby’s sensitive skin. Classic white never goes out of style, and neither does comfort!
Bamboo fiber are more breathable than regular cotton, superior temperature control, providing greater warmth in winter and coolness in summer.
Pack contains: 1 x fitted sheet
Size: 80cm x 40cm x 11cm
Colour: Natural white
Composition: 70% Bamboo 30% Cotton
Babyrest Bamboo bedding is made from 100% natural fibres, and harnesses Bamboo’s natural health benefits: Bamboo is ultra-soft, ultra-breathable, anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic.
Available in sizes to suit most bassinets, cots & portacots.
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified
- Made from 100% natural fibres
- Ultra-soft & comfortable – gentle on baby’s skin
- Breathable – cool in summer, Warm in winter
- Absorbent & moisture-wicking
- Hypoallergenic – great for sensitive skin & allergies
- Anti-bacterial & anti-fungal – prevents bacteria & reduces odour
- Eco friendly – good for baby & planet
- Machine washable
Composition: 60% Bamboo, 40% Cotton
Warm, gentle machine wash. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
May be tumble dried on warm setting. Do not iron.
The Little Bamboo Jersey Cot Fitted Sheets are deliciously soft and smooth, perfect for your baby’s sensitive skin.
With Bamboo fiber more breathable than regular cotton, there is superior temperature control to provide greater warmth in winter and coolness in summer.
- Product Size: 135 x 77 x 19 cm
- Composition: 70%
- Viscose from Bamboo/ 30% Cotton.
Part of the ergoPouch First Bedding Collection, our Organic Fitted Sheet is a soft, safe and gentle sheet for your newborn baby to sleep on. In three sizes from Bassinet/Cradle through to cot and single bed, we've got your mini covered for breathable, natural sleeping. The fitted sheet features an elastic rim to secure it to the mattress, and is machine washable. Add a TOG-rated Cocoon Swaddle Bag, Layer and Baby Tuck Sheet to round out your perfect sleep ensemble for a newborn. Made from GOTS certified organic cotton, and dyed with non-toxic water based dyes.
Our products are reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia as being skin-friendly. All our prints are product designed in our Melbourne HQ, and come in trend-driven colours to suit any nursery or bedroom.
- Stretch the sheet and secure the elastic under your mattress. T
- Bassinet/Cradle: Length 80cm, Width 40cm
- Cot/Crib: Length 130cm, Width 70cm
- The product will stretch to fit over most bassinet and cot mattresses
- It will not fit a circular shaped mattress.
Your little bundle of joy will sleep soundly on our beautiful collection of soft cotton fitted sheets. Made to fit the unique shape of our Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini Mattress, our sheets offer ultimate comfort and are gentle to your newborn baby's delicate skin.
Elastic all the way around ensures a snug fit for safer sleeping. Available in a range of playful colors, you're sure to find the perfect style to complement your nursery décor.
The Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini Fitted Sheet is Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, class 1 approved and certified free from hazardous substances with the latest research and technology governing what’s best for your baby.
Machine wash warm. Max 105ºF/40°C. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron. Do not dry clean .
The Baby Tuck Sheet is a TOG-rated, safe alternative to blankets suitable from birth. Designed to use over the top of a swaddle or sleeping bag, the Baby Tuck Sheet is a firm-fitting mattress sleeve that provides added security and comfort for a newborn during sleep. Each side of the Baby Tuck Sheet is TOG-rated; simply flip the sheet over to adjust the warmth and follow our Bedding Temperature guide (included) for help layering. The zips allow you to adjust to two levels of firmness (tightness), to find the perfect fit for your baby's size, or strength of startle reflex.
The Baby Tuck Sheet has been stringently tested and approved as safe by leading independant infant safety organisation INPAA. When using the right size for your baby's length and sleep envrionment, the Baby Tuck Sheet will not come up higher than mid-way up baby's chest following Red Nose safe sleep guidelines. Given the design of the product, the Baby Tuck Sheet cannot become untucked from the mattress, be pulled up near baby's face, or be classified as loose bedding in any way. If your baby does manage to get their legs out of the Tuck Sheet, it will simply lie flat on the mattress. Newborns who don't like to be swaddled may find the firmness of the Tuck Sheet comforting in lieu of sleeping with their arms in. Please do not use the Baby Tuck Sheet once your baby shows signs of rolling over.
Our products are reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia as being skin-friendly. All ergoPouch fabrics are dyed with non-toxic water based dyes, and come in trend-driven prints and colours to suit any nursery. All our prints are designed in-house.
HOW TO USE
1. Slip the Baby Tuck Sheet over the end of your baby's mattress. Choose the 0.2 TOG side up for a light feel and layer in warm rooms, or the 1.0 TOG side up for a firmer feel and warmer layer in moderate temperature rooms. Refer to our Bedding Temperature Guide (included in pack) for more information
2. Dress your baby in their sleepwear. We recommend a Layer (onesie), underneath a Cocoon Swaddle Bag (arms in or out) or Sleeping Bag (arms out). Use our Bedding Temperature Guide to help you choose the right product combination and TOG.
3. Unzip the Baby Tuck Sheet. Lay your baby under the open folds, with their feet touching the end of the cot / crib.
4. Zip up the sheet, to the desired firmness. You should easily be able to zip up the sheet, and firmly fit two fingers between the sheet and your baby. Once zipped up, ensure the sheet does not come up higher than the middle of your baby's chest. If it is coming up higher, simply tuck more of the sheet under the mattress until the right length is achieved. As your child grows taller, continue to adjust.
5. Unzip the sheet to remove baby from it.
6. Discontinue use once your baby shows signs of rolling over
The product will stretch to fit over most bassinet and cot mattresses.
It will not fit a circular shaped mattress.
Part of the Joolz Essentials Collection, this fitted sheet is the perfect accessory to all Joolz bassinets. Made of 100% organic cotton, this fitted sheet provides a peaceful place to nap.
- securely fits all Joolz Bassinet Mattresses (Hub, Day³ and Geo²)
- 100% organic cotton
- absorbs moisture and regulates heat
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- measurements: 80×35 cm
- Fitted crib sheet with elastic all the way around
- Made to fit the oval Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed Mattress
- 100% soft cotton percale
- Part of the Stokke® Sleepi™ Bedding Collection
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 class 1 certified
- Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed Mattress V3
- NOT compatible with Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed up to serial number 103AG0343992.
Snuggle Hunny Kids is made from snuggly soft stretch cotton jersey. Comes with a matching drawstring storage bag which can be used for other multi-purposes.
A simple and beautiful way to style your nursery. This would make the perfect newborn gift or for the expecting mum. Nurseries never looked so good.
- All season fitted cot sheet
- Crease free
- Soft, lightweight and breathable
- Fits all cot matresses including round, oval and rectangle
- Size: 133 x 77cm
Washing instructions: Cold gentle machine wash. Do not tumble dry.
Designed in Australia.
These fitted baby cot sheets are made from interlock jersey in 100% organic cotton and suit both the oval Leander Classic Cot mattress and the rectangular Linea Cot mattress. Soft, durable fabric that comes in Snow, Cappuccino, Cool Grey and Dusty Rose.
Includes: 1 x pack of two fitted sheets in your chosen colour
- Material: 100% organic cotton Eco-Tex® 100 approved textiles
- Care: Machine washable at 60°C and tumble dried
- Fits the Leander Cot, Leander Linea Cot and the Leander Luna 120x60 cot
(fits 60 x 120cm rectangle or 66 x 116 cm oval mattress)