Babyhood’s famous Fold N Go Timber Cot is so easy to use. It has a unique design protected easy open and fold system so that it can be used daily with complete ease.
A solid timber base with padding offers even better support to the folding style cot. Best of all, the Fold N Go Timber Cot has a 2 trigger 2 hand mechanism drop side in a folding cot! It is perfect for compact living, hospitality, hire, nanna’s home or holiday homes.
Compact so ideal for compact living, hospitality, hire, nanna’s home or holiday homes.
Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with real clear grade NZ plantation timber
Ergonomically designed to save your back with babyhood’s famous smooth 2 trigger drop side
Grows with your child as the base levels adjust from bassinet to cot
Safer for your baby with BPA free teething rails that are very discreet
Available in Baltic or White
Secure for baby with a solid padded base (note mattress still required).
Easy to manoeuvre around your nursery with 4x lockable heavy duty castors
Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 – Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
This cot is tested by the highly regarded NATA accredited testing facility AFRDI (Australian Furnishing Research and Development Institute) to ensure that the cot is safe and meets with the Standards noted above
Mattress not included - available below
Small travel cot with soft & comfy mattress
Travel Cot Easy Go makes life easy for you and cosy for your baby. Wherever your family goes. You set up the travel cot in just one move and voilà – your baby has a really comfy place to sleep.
You and your family don’t need to travel very far to discover the benefits of our travel cot. It’s as easy to take with you for dinner at a friend’s house, or for sleepovers at granny and grandpa’s house, as for longer journeys.
You can set up and fold up Travel Cot Easy Go in just one move, and a soft and comfy mattress is included that allows your baby to sleep well, wherever your family goes. The airy mesh fabric also gives you reassuring supervision over your baby. You can use the travel cot for your baby from newborn and up to the age of approx. 3 years.
- AGE: From newborn to approximately 3 years, or until your child can climb out of the travel cot. There is no upper weight limit for using the travel cot.
- WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS: Weight: 6 kg (including carry bag) Mattress: 60 x 105 x 4 cm Assembled: 82 x 112 x 64 cm Folded up in carry bag: 49 x 60 x 14 cm
- MATERIALS: All materials are kind to your baby's skin and safe to taste. They are free from harmful substances and approved according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products. This is really important to us! Cot fabric: 100% polyester Mattress cover: 100% Trevira fabric (polyester)
- PRODUCT CARE: The fabric is easy to remove and is machine washable at 40_C. Do not tumble dry. The mattress cover can be washed at 60_C.
- SAFETY: Travel Cot Easy Go complies with the EN 716 safety standard for folding cots and national fire safety requirements.
Cot Sheet Sold Separately
Australia's No. 1 Portable Travel Cot
The Babyhood Bambino Dormire is the only stylish, lightweight Portable Travel cot you'll ever need to suit your baby and your lifestyle.
The Bambino Dormire is a 2-in-1 cot that can be zipped up to bassinet level (newborn - 6mths) for flexibility and convenience or used with just the base level. The unique patented zipper system is designed for easy assembly of the bassinet level without all the hassle. The mesh sides provides full breathability and importantly visibility, especially for those parents or carers who want to keep an eye on the their precious little one at all times. The cot comes with 2 lockable wheels for easy maneuverability and a compact fold for convenient transportation.
Easy to assemble, you simple unfold and click the 4 sides into place and repeat the same in reverse to take down - no need to worry about losing poles or clips as there is only one piece!
It includes an extra thick deluxe mattress so you do not need to put your baby at risk by adding an additional mattress that is not designed to fit your portacot. The mutiple independant locking system (on each side and in the base) also provides you with the comfort of knowing that the Bambino Domire is a safe option for your child when other toddlers and children come to play. It also includes a carry bag for your convenience for easy travelling, with space for the wheels to pop out so that the portacot can be pulled along.
The Bambino Domire is designed and fully comply with the Australian Standard including the non mandatory standards introduced in 2010, so you can be confident that this product is safe for your baby.
Come into our Armadale, Melbourne boutique & see!
Sleepover fits completely over the base of a travel/porta-cot, and the softly padded top provides a comfortable sleeping surface for baby.
An additional safety feature allows the base, with The Sleepover fitted on it, to be anchored to the bottom of the travel/porta-cot, as recommended by the cot manufacturer. Locate the fastening strips through the openings at both ends of The Sleepover, feed through the slits in the bottom of the portacot and secure underneath. This ensures complete safety as the base cannot be removed or lifted up by an infant, avoiding any possible entrapment. This safety feature is unique and exclusive to The Sleepover and was developed in conjunction with INPAA (Infant Nursery Products Accreditation and Approval).
The Sleepover is the only SAFE way to make your travel/portacot comfortable.
+ Safe, secure and comfortable.
+ Convenient and Portable.
+ Hygienic and Versatile
- Soft and Comfortable
- Very easy to fit
- Hygienic – Machine washable on cool or warm, line or tumble dry
- Convenient and Portable
- Versatile – can be used as a play mat or nappy change mat
- No need to use any other loose items in your travel/portacot
- Made from 100% quality cotton fabric
- Top section is filled with polyester fibre to create a beautifully soft and comfortable sleeping surface for baby.
- Eliminates the scratching noise from the nylon cot base.
- Size 75cm x 110cm. Fits most popular brands of portacot
The Sleepover is so easy to wash, there is no need to use an additional loose sheet over the top. Elasticated sheets are not recommended as they can be pulled off by a child and could be hazardous.
When The Sleepover is not in use it can be folded away with the portacot or simply tucked into the carry bag for next time.