Babyhood’s famous Fold N Go Timber Cot is so easy to use. It has a unique design protected easy open and fold system so that it can be used daily with complete ease.
A solid timber base with padding offers even better support to the folding style cot. Best of all, the Fold N Go Timber Cot has a 2 trigger 2 hand mechanism drop side in a folding cot! It is perfect for compact living, hospitality, hire, nanna’s home or holiday homes.
- Compact so ideal for compact living, hospitality, hire, nanna’s home or holiday homes.
- Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with real clear grade NZ plantation timber
- Ergonomically designed to save your back with babyhood’s famous smooth 2 trigger drop side
- Grows with your child as the base levels adjust from bassinet to cot
- Safer for your baby with BPA free teething rails that are very discreet
- Available in Baltic or White
- Secure for baby with a solid padded base (note mattress still required).
- Easy to manoeuvre around your nursery with 4x lockable heavy duty castors
- Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 – Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
This cot is tested by the highly regarded NATA accredited testing facility AFRDI (Australian Furnishing Research and Development Institute) to ensure that the cot is safe and meets with the Standards noted above
|Assembled Dimension||W65 x L128 x H106cm (includes castors)|
|Carton 1||W68 x L120 x H18cm|
|Recommended Mattress Size||1200mm * 600mm * 100mm|
|Age Range||Bassinet Level – New born to earlier of 6 months or when baby can sit up unassisted
Cot/Toddler Level – up to 24kg
Small travel cot with soft & comfy mattress
Travel Cot Easy Go makes life easy for you and cosy for your baby. Wherever your family goes. You set up the travel cot in just one move and voilà – your baby has a really comfy place to sleep.
You and your family don’t need to travel very far to discover the benefits of our travel cot. It’s as easy to take with you for dinner at a friend’s house, or for sleepovers at granny and grandpa’s house, as for longer journeys.
You can set up and fold up Travel Cot Easy Go in just one move, and a soft and comfy mattress is included that allows your baby to sleep well, wherever your family goes. The airy mesh fabric also gives you reassuring supervision over your baby. You can use the travel cot for your baby from newborn and up to the age of approx. 3 years.
- AGE: From newborn to approximately 3 years, or until your child can climb out of the travel cot. There is no upper weight limit for using the travel cot.
- WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS: Weight: 6 kg (including carry bag) Mattress: 60 x 105 x 4 cm Assembled: 82 x 112 x 64 cm Folded up in carry bag: 49 x 60 x 14 cm
- MATERIALS: All materials are kind to your baby's skin and safe to taste. They are free from harmful substances and approved according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products. This is really important to us! Cot fabric: 100% polyester Mattress cover: 100% Trevira fabric (polyester)
- PRODUCT CARE: The fabric is easy to remove and is machine washable at 40_C. Do not tumble dry. The mattress cover can be washed at 60_C.
- SAFETY: Travel Cot Easy Go complies with the EN 716 safety standard for folding cots and national fire safety requirements.
Cot Sheet Sold Separately
Australia's No. 1 Portable Travel Cot
Babyhood Bambino Dormire Portacot
The Babyhood Dormire Portacot is light weight at only 8 kg. The plushest padded mattress the ability to zip and clip bassinet level. The Babyhood Bambino Dormire is a only stylish and lightweight portacot..
The Babyhood Bambino Dormire is a 2 in 1 portacot with two lockable wheels enabling easy movement around your home.
This is the new model with the following additional improvements:
- New lighter aluminium frame – we have a new frame reducing the overall weight by 1kg
- New folding mechanism – new system is easier to use and requires less force
- New single button folding arms – this makes it even easier for one to operate.
The Bambino Domire is designed and fully comply with the Australian Standard including the non mandatory standards introduced in 2010, so you can be confident that this product is safe for your baby.
Come into our Armadale, Melbourne boutique & see!
Sleepover fits completely over the base of a travel/porta-cot, and the softly padded top provides a comfortable sleeping surface for baby.
An additional safety feature allows the base, with The Sleepover fitted on it, to be anchored to the bottom of the travel/porta-cot, as recommended by the cot manufacturer. Locate the fastening strips through the openings at both ends of The Sleepover, feed through the slits in the bottom of the portacot and secure underneath. This ensures complete safety as the base cannot be removed or lifted up by an infant, avoiding any possible entrapment. This safety feature is unique and exclusive to The Sleepover and was developed in conjunction with INPAA (Infant Nursery Products Accreditation and Approval).
The Sleepover is the only SAFE way to make your travel/portacot comfortable.
+ Safe, secure and comfortable.
+ Convenient and Portable.
+ Hygienic and Versatile
- Soft and Comfortable
- Very easy to fit
- Hygienic – Machine washable on cool or warm, line or tumble dry
- Convenient and Portable
- Versatile – can be used as a play mat or nappy change mat
- No need to use any other loose items in your travel/portacot
- Made from 100% quality cotton fabric
- Top section is filled with polyester fibre to create a beautifully soft and comfortable sleeping surface for baby.
- Eliminates the scratching noise from the nylon cot base.
- Size 75cm x 110cm. Fits most popular brands of portacot
The Sleepover is so easy to wash, there is no need to use an additional loose sheet over the top. Elasticated sheets are not recommended as they can be pulled off by a child and could be hazardous.
When The Sleepover is not in use it can be folded away with the portacot or simply tucked into the carry bag for next time.