The Fawn Cot and bassinet system starts as a bassinet on wheels and can be converted into a full sized crib. This modern, eco-friendly design is both practical and beautiful. Bassinet mattress included.
GREENGUARD Gold certified:
All Oeuf’s furniture is made of sustainable, premium materials and is ethically produced in the Europe. Forests are abundant, and a proud tradition of woodworking. Stringent standards and strong regulations relating to labour, safety, quality, and the environment.
All Oeuf’s furniture is produced in a Forest Stewardship Certified facility, with state of the art dust collection to protect workers and the environment. All waste possible is recycled through licensed facilities, and wood waste is reprocessed at the factory into briquettes, which are then used to heat the factory during cold winters. In addition, our engineered eco-MDF panels are made from FSC certified wood fibres.
- Easy to assemble
- Bassinet mattress has one mattress position, crib has 2 mattress positions
- Low overall height for easy access
- Small footprint helps utilize space efficiently
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facility
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Finishes are nontoxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Bassinet converts to a crib (conversion kit included)
- Crib converts to toddler bed with conversion kit (sold separately)
- Crib has 2 adjustable mattress positions
- Start with a bassinette first then using some components to convert to a crib.
Option to add a Cot mattress:
Deluxe Innerspring cot mattresses Breathable and double quilted for extra comfort. Made in Melbourne. Organic Cotton.
L: 1320mm W: 700mm H: 115mm
Babyrest Duocore Mattress,
light & manoeuvrable. Smarter choice for the environment. Comes with a 5-year warranty. Proudly made in Australia by real parents.
L: 1320mm W: 700mm H:95mm,
The 4Moms® MamaRoo Sleep® Bassinet bounces up and down and sways from side to side, just like natural motions that parents do when comforting their babies. It features five unique motions (car ride, wave, kangaroo, tree swing and rock-a-bye) and five speed options for a total of 25 different combinations to help your baby fall asleep and stay asleep longer.
Your baby bassinet can also play one of the 4 white noise options (rain, ocean, fan and shh) via the 4moms app on a compatible smart device. The 4moms app also features a timer that can be used to help establish a bedtime routine and improve sleep.
- Firm, flat sleep surface
- Mesh sides for visibility and airflow
- 5 unique motions (car ride, kangaroo, tree swing, rock a bye, and wave) to soothe & improve sleep
- 5 speeds
- Timer to help establish a bedtime routine
- 4 white noise options: fan, rain, ocean & shh
- Bluetooth enabled – control all features via the 4moms app
- Adjustable height
- Tool-less assembly
- firm, flat sleep surface that follows the AAP’s Safe Sleep Guidelines for newborns
- With Leg extenders: 34" L x 24" W x 39" H
- Without Leg extenders: 34" L x 24" W x 34.5" H
Age & weight limit:
- For use from birth until your baby reaches the maximum weight limit of 11kg or can push up on their hands or knees, whichever comes first.
- Maximum weight: 11kg
- The bassinet sheets are machine washable. The bassinet mattress, fabric, and mesh can be spot cleaned using mild soap and warm water.
- 1 year warranty
Co-sleeping is proven to be beneficial for both mum and bub during the first months however it is vital that the baby has his/her own space for safety. With the Troll Sun Bedside Bassinet you can safely co -sleep with your baby from birth.
Used a bassinet you can raise the sides to allow the baby to have a secure night’s sleep in their own space. The Troll Sun Bassinet has rounded corners and an airy, open design. The castors enable you to move the bassinet around the room to find the perfect sleeping spot for baby whatever time of the day or night.
The Troll Sun Bedside Bassinet has castors and it is made in Europe from birch timber.
- 1 x Troll bedside bassinet
- 1 x Polyester Staple Fiber Mattress
Keeping baby close during night sleeps has many benefits:
- Enhances the bond between parent & baby
- Attend to baby for settling & night feeds without getting out of your bed
- If baby sleeps well, so does mum & dad
The Babyrest Aria Bedside Bassinet is designed so you can sleep baby close to you at night times in a safe environment. Pull it up beside your bed, and fold down the side panel for easy access.
With 8 height positions, the Aria Bedside Bassinet can be adjusted to the same height as your own bed, and/or angled to help with reflux.
The 360° mesh sides allow maximum ventilation to ensure a safe sleeping environment for baby and keep baby within your full view from any angle.
Need to move rooms? The Aria Bassinet has 4 swivel wheels to transfer the baby quietly & seamlessly between rooms without waking baby.
When a baby is sleeping independently, simply keep the sides zipped up to use in Bassinet mode.
What would you do to get a good night’s sleep? The answer is to provide your baby with an irresistible sleep space that mimics the warmth and comfort he/she felt in their mother’s womb by using the Amby Air Baby Hammock. The brilliant new design includes features such as increased air flow and visibility, and larger ventilation holes.
Amby believe in safety and have worked hard to make the Amby Baby Hammock Air the safest baby hammock on the market. The one-of-a-kind adjustable incline will help ease reflux and colic whilst the rocking motion and lack of pressure points soothes indigestion. A small investment for a good night’s sleep.
The Amby Baby Hammock is the perfect baby bed, ideal for the unsettled baby, babies with reflux or infants with colic. Amby is the world’s favourite baby hammock since 1989!
The Amby Value pack includes:
The all new Amby Air hammock sling
Mattress with 100% quilted cotton cover*
Amby spring (rated to 12kg).
All new stylish Amby travel bag.
Set of two fitted sheets.
- Mattress Protector sold Separately
The Amby Air Baby Hammock is the perfect baby bed, ideal for the unsettled baby, babies with reflux or infants with colic.
*Amby's high quality mattress is free from harmful fire retardants and passes the proposed Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand tests which assesses the firmness of baby bed mattresses.
You can now safely co-sleep with your baby in the Kaylula Co-Sleeper Cradle. You can choose to use the cradle in the nursery or at your bedside or wheel it around as a bassinet through the house, during the day so baby is always in arm’s reach of you.
So whether you choose to sleep your baby in a cradle and/or bassinet beside your bed or co-sleeper with your baby, we have the safer solution for you and your baby.
You can now safely co-sleeper with your baby in the Kaylula Co-Sleeper Cradle. You can choose to use the cradle in the nursery or at your bedside or wheel it around as a bassinet through the house during the day so baby is always in arm’s reach of you.
It is Safer
It has an adjustable dropside that can be moved up or down depending upon your proximity to your baby and most importantly is safer as it always ensures a firm barrier to alleviate the concerns associated with other co-sleeping bassinets and beds, with no barriers or poorly structured barriers.
Unlike other co-sleeping products, the unique panels allow visibility for you and your baby and air flow for full breathability for your baby.
The adjustable legs ensure that you have your baby at the optimal height for your bed, and a secure safe strap to attach to your slats on your base for safety.
It is Stronger
The European beechwood timber structure is strong and supportive and creates a cradle that is longer than most bassinets so ideal for growing newborns, so it will last longer than a traditional bassinet. Unlike the moses basket this real timber frame is strong and sturdy and will not tip over or fall easily.
It is Beautiful
The Co-Sleeper Cradle is finished with luxury textiles, a quilted mattress and sides and the most stunning little hanging safari toys you have ever seen!
- Safer than other cradles and basinets with secure safety straps and an adjustable zip dropside
- Versatile as it is a cradle, wheeled bassinet and a co-sleeper all in one
- Allows you to have your baby in arms reach at all times
- Safer zip dropside for easy access to your baby but always the security of a barrier
- Solid barrier to reduce the risk of entrapment so it is much safer
- Visibility with the mesh panels
- Full breathability with mesh for air flow
- Height adjustable European beechwood timber legs
- Strong metal frame and beautiful luxury textiles
- Quilted Breathe Eze Fiber Mattress included
- Quilted inner walls for a stylish finish
- Lockable wheels for easy maneuverability and safe park option
- The most beautiful timber hanging safari toys (please note toys may vary between elephants, giraffe and kangaroo)
- Designed in Australia
- Mattress size – 49cm * 88cm * 4cm
- Carton dimensions – 105cm * 10cm * 60cm 12kg
- Assembled dimensions – 58cm x 96cm
- 4 mattress height positions with castors – 44cm, 49cm, 54cm & 59cm
- 4 mattress height positions without castors – 39cm, 44cm, 49cm & 54cm
- Max weight capacity of 13kg
The Luna Bassinet’s cloud like design is as comfortable as it looks for your newborn. Not only is the bassinet compact and stylish, it can be folded away for quick and easy storage or travel.
Dimensions : 71.0 H x 94.5 W x 57.5 D (cm)
An innovative nursery collection inspired by the rich diversity and bold shapes of the African jungle environment. The Sandton Sleigh 2 in 1 Cradle and Rocking Seat is a uniquely designed 2 in 1 functional product for use as a rocking cradle or a cradle on lockable castors. When baby has out grown the cradle, the Cradle converts into a rocking seat ideal for your little toddler.
This is the only Cradle which would pass the Australian Standard for a Cot
- Made from clear grade New Zealand pine
- Rocking cradle for rocking your baby into a peaceful sleep
- Lockable castors for when you do not require the rocking motion
- Removable panels to convert to a rocking seat for your toddler
- Bonus breathe eze fiber mattress included with every cradle
- Available in White and English Oak
Patsy Cradle provides a go anywhere sleeping solution. Safe for newborn with the sensational air flow and you can see through the mesh. Whether it's beside your bed at night or with you during the day, your baby is never far from you. Your little one is very dependent and needs your constant attention. Made from re growth forest timber.
When life gets busy, sticking to the perfect sleep routine isn’t always possible. For families that need flexibility and simplicity in their daily routines but don’t want to compromise on safe sleep for their newborn, the Easy Sleep Portable Bassinet is for you.
This lightweight bassinet is for your newborn to sleep in for naps around the house, on the go, or overnight when at or away from home. Pulling double-duty, the Easy Sleep Portable Bassinet can also act as a safe and clean place to put baby down when out and about for tummy time, play, or simply gazing up at the trees. The bassinet features a mesh body for breathability, and a sturdy steel frame with high sides for safe sleeping. The thin, firm breathable mattress is cotton-covered, and removable for washing. The bassinet folds in half and opens again with an easy-to-use lock mechanism. To store or transport, simply release the lock, fold in half and slide into the Carry Bag backpack, included. The backpack features adjustable straps, front pockets and a carry handle. The lightweight bassinet (2.2kg) will happily join your next family holiday in a suitcase or overhead locker on a plane. Did we mention it comes with a mosquito net to keep bugs, dogs, and curious toddler fingers away? It’s safe sleep, on the go.
The Easy Sleep Portable Bassinet is suitable for newborn babies who are not yet rolling, or up to 9kg. Please discontinue use as a sleeping bassinet once your baby starts to show signs of rolling (usually around 8 weeks).
Included in the box:
- 1x Portable Bassinet
- 1x Mattress
- 1x Mosquito Net
- 1x Carry Bag
- 1x Instruction Manual
- Mattress: Top and Bottom Lining - 100% Cotton; Inner - 100% Polyester foam
- Mosquito Net and Mesh Outer: Polypropylene, Nylon, Polyester
- Frame: Steel
- Carry Bag: 100% Polyester
Size & Care
For newborns and babies who are not yet rolling, up to 9kg
Mattress Care: Gentle Hand Wash. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dryclean.
Frame and Bag Care: Wipe down with damp cloth.
Use only the mattress provided with the product. Never add a pillow, comforter, loose blanket or another mattress for padding.
To reduce the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), paediatricians recommend healthy infants be placed on their back to sleep. Do not suspend strings over a bassinet, or attach strings to toys.
Do not use if any parts are missing, damaged or broken.
Periodically check product for loose, damaged or missing parts. Contact ergoPouch for replacement parts and instructional literature if needed. Do no substitute parts.
This product is designed as a safe sleep area for a newborn infant until they start to roll. Discontinue use once baby shows signs of rolling, or has reached 9kg, whichever comes first.
If a sheet is used on the mattress, use one specifically designed to fit the dimensions of the mattress.
Do not lift the bassinet when a baby is inside it.
Not to be used as a co-sleeper.
Use only on flat, hard surfaces on the ground.
Never leave a child unattended.