Refunds & Returns: Goods
If a product is "not suitable for purpose" as defined by ACCC the cost of freight to return the product is not refundable neither is the original delivery charge.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem.
This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they
- had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn't do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can not be easily fixed.
- Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop
- in value.
If the problem is not major, we can elect to repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time we can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase - e.g. your receipt.
Refunds & Remedies - Services
We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the services you asked for.
But you can choose to cancel your contract, and receive a refund for unconsumed services, if the service has a major problem. This is when the service:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from purchasing the service
- is they had known about it
- is substantially unfit for its common purpose, and can't be easily fixed within
- a reasonable time
- does not meet the specific purpose you asked for and cannot be easily rectified
- within a reasonable time
- creates an unsafe situation
- If you choose to continue with the contract, you can ask us to compensate you for any
- difference in the value of the services we provided and what you paid.
If the problem is not major, we will fix it within a reasonable time. If it is not fixed within this time, you can choose to have someone else fix the problem and recover all reasonable costs from us. If the problem cannot be fixed, we view it as a major problem.
Please keep proof of your agreement - e.g. your invoice or quote.
Warranties are covered by individual suppliers during normal office hours Monday to Friday, 9AM to 4.30PM.