Composed for smart use of space
The overture cot is designed specifically for modern living where efficient use of space is just as paramount as the design style and functionality. Not only is this cot compact and classy, it can be converted into multiple different functions by adding on cleverly invented add-on kits to span the entire growth chart of your child. Looking ahead is one of their specialties!
The Overture cot is simple enough to be dressed to suit any style home. With no dropside or moving parts. It is the safest sleeping environment you could ask for. Its never been easier to have your baby right where you want it, even with homes with limited space. This cot fits through a standard 820 doorway, built for practical parents in modern lifestyles.
This 'Global Size' cot is designed to global growth pattern statistics to ensure it provides a safe sleeping environment for your child as it develops. Typically between the age of 2-3, children are climbing things, therefor it is safest for them to make the transition into a 'Big' bed, which is easy with the Overture cot, simply roll your cot ends over and add the single bed kit! (sold separately)
- Conforms to the latest AS/NZS 2172:2013 safety standard
- Comes with a full 5 years manufactures warranty
- Effortlessly converts from new born level to toddler level through to a cot bed so you can keep up with the growth of your baby
- Smart end panels can be used to create a; Infant level Cot, Toddler level Cot, Sofa bed, Cot bed
- New slimline width designed for cot to fit through a standard doorway
- Made from sustainable New Zealand plantation pine timber
- Easy to assemble with both printable and video instructions
- 117cm L x 74cm D x 100cm H Cot Size
- 108cm L x 66cm D x 10cm H Mattress Size (NOT included)