- Air Protect™ Superior Side Impact Technology is specifically designed to shield your child’s head from side impact forces through the precise release of air
- Recline for comfort: 1 sitting and 1 relaxing position
- Easy seat belt guidance - to quickly buckle up your older child
- Expandable side wings, to easily accommodate your growing child
- Extra stability thanks to Vibration dampener to keep headrest still while driving
- The original ‘Cool Baby’ wicking fabric drawing moisture away from your child
- Easy one handed adjustment for 6 headrest positions
- Easy machine washable cover so your baby is always in the cleanest seat
Maxi Cosi introduces the Titan Pro convertible Booster seat.
An ever-growing, developing and maturing child soon grows out of things. With the Maxi-Cosi Titan Pro you know exactly when it’s safe to move up to the next age level - from approx. 6 months old all the way to 8 years old. Titan Pro is first used with the built in 5-point safety harness to fasten the child, before becoming a booster that uses the regular 3-point car seatbelt.
The open seat is designed to accommodate your growing child, while the enhanced G-CELL and Air Protect safety technologies keep them safe along the way. Titan Pro also provides supreme comfort for your growing children with its ‘Cool Baby’ bamboo wicking fabric and cosy seat insert that help keep them relaxed for their journey.
- Safety shield – Duel action head and torso protection.
- Air Protect, superior side impact head protection
- New compact G-CELL design for improved safety
- Cool Baby wicking fabric designed to keep your children cool by drawing away moisture
- Easy in car recline feature with 3 comfort recline positions.
- Easy in built harness adjuster from 6 months to 4 years
- Easy transition in to booster mode through intuitive harness and buckle storage
- Open design for ease of getting in and out of the seat
- Toddler insert for additional comfort
- Easy 1 handed headrest adjustment with 11 positions.
- Removable and washable Bamboo “Cool Baby” wicking fabrics
The Kid Guard provides continued safety from first booster use until your child is approx. 135cm in total height - 4 years to 10 years of age (approx.) or when shoulders meet the maximum height markers.
With its expandable lower side wings, extendable seat base and 9 point adjustable headrest, the Kid Guard grows with your child delivering comfort and safety on the move.
Using the patented anti-submarining technology SecureGuard, the Kid Guard offers 4 points of safety, ensuring the adult lap belt is always in an ideal position from shoulder to pelvic bones.
With a unique slim design, the Kid Guard easily accommodates 3 across the back.
- 4 Points of Safety - The SecureGuard Anti-Submarining Device adds a 4th contact point to the standard 3-point adult vehicle seat belt. The additional 4th attachment point on the Kid Guard helps to keep the adult lap belt in an ideal position from shoulder to pelvic bones.
- SecureGuardTM Anti-Submarining Device - The patented SecureGuard Anti-Submarining Device is used to position the vehicle lap-belt correctly over the hips and thighs to protect your child’s abdominal area.
- Grows with Your Child - With expandable side wings, extendable seat base and 9 point adjustable headrest, the Kid Guard easily transforms to grow with your child.
- Fits 3 Across - With a slim design, the Kid Guard easily accommodates 3 across the back, with a narrow seat base that allows for easy seatbelt buckle access.
Discover Maxi-Cosi's NEW RODI AP, the safest and most comfortable booster in the market.
Featuring never seen before advancements in booster seat technology, the Rodi AP has a two position recline and expandable side wings, so comfort is taken care of for children of all sizes. With an easy belt path, you can quickly buckle up your child for each and every ride.
As a parent, you need assurance that you have provided your child with the best care and safety. The AirProtect® side impact technology in the Maxi-Cosi Rodi AP child booster seat is specially designed to provide your child with the best side protection possible, even reducing the risk of head impact by 35 per cent!
But the features dont stop there. The Rodi AP headrest can be adjusted to six positions, while an innovative Anti-Vibration dampener ensures that the seat stays perfectly still while not in use. Enjoy the flexibility of the lightweight Maxi-Cosi Rodi AP, which is perfect if you need to switch between cars. To further enhance their comfort the Rodi AP includes our 'Cool Baby' Wicking fabric that draws the moisture away from your childs skin, keeping them dry and comfortable.
Air Protect™ Superior Side Impact Technology is specifically designed to shield your child’s head from side impact forces through the precise release of air. Air Protect™ helps to reduce impact by 50%.
Safe-n-Sound Hi-Liner SG Booster
(For children approx. 4 years to 6-8 years of age)
Your child can use the Hi-Liner SG once their shoulder's are in line with the Lower Shoulder Height Marker with the headrest in the lowest position. If below the Lower Shoulder Height Marker your child is too small for the Hi-Liner SG and should remain in a restraint with an in-built harness.
Your child can continue to use the Hi-Liner SG until their shoulder's reach the Upper Shoulder Height Marker with the headrest fully raised. When they reach this stage they then need to move to the next form of restraint.
Expandable Booster Seat
Hi-Liner SG is the first Expandable Booster Seat designed with slots in the seat cover and shell. This makes it compatible with Safe-n-Sound Protecta PLUS Harness for added safety.
Hi-Liner SG features the exclusive Safe-n-Sound SLIDEGUARD Clip. The SLIDEGUARD Clip is a life saving device that prevents your child from sliding under the lap-belt (submarining) during impact, thus minimising the risk of abdominal injury.
Deep side wings
are EPS foam lined providing additional protection in a side impact crash
with Tether to the Vehicle Anchor Point to provide superior stability in car.
Protecta PLUS Harness compatible
A Child Harness is suggested for use to improve upper torso support
One hand adjust
headrest is simple to change height to comfortably fit child's height
- The red colour coded seat belt paths indicate the path and positioning of seat belt to ensure correct fit.
- Arm rests provides guide for seat belt positioning and provide child extra comfort
- 2 Retractable cup holders.
- Removable, machine washable (gentle cycle) cover in smart sophisticated colours designed to suit all vehicles
The new Britax Safe-n-Sound Tourer offers the perfect portable solution for parents who need to swap their car seat in and out of various vehicles, or for grandparents and minders who want a lightweight, easy to install solution that is simple to remove from their car when not in use. Designed and made in Australia for the Australian market, the Tourer has the safety features you’d expect from Britax Safe-n-Sound while still weighing under 2kg. Suitable for children 4-8 years.
Revolutionary Contoured Design
A lightweight untethered booster designed to correctly position the child in the seat whilst providing optimum protection
Prevents the car seat belt from rising up in everyday use reducing risk of life threatening abdominal injuries in event of a crash
Impact absorbing seat base
Provides a comfortable and safe seating position by absorbing the forces generated in the event of a crash
Tourer has been designed with rear impact bars which provides structural support and protection to the neck.
- Maximum growth height markers positioned to accommodate more children for longer
- A lightweight untethered booster for hassle free portability between vehicles Australian Design to correctly and comfortably position children in the seat whilst providing optimum protection
- Deep headrest provides optimised head protection Impact absorbing base provides a comfortable and safe while still lightweight solution
- Rear impact bars add visible, valuable strength adding protection to the neck in rear impact collisions
- Switchable sash guide assists in correctly positioning the car sash seat belt
- Compatible with the Safe-n-Sound Protect Plus harness
- Designed and Made in Australia
The New Versatile Folding Booster.
The new Versatile Folding Booster is a unique Booster Seat designed for ease of use and portability. It is suitable from 4 to 8 years of age. Its super light weight makes it fantastic for surprise child guests, grandkids, nieces and nephews, and is especially good for childcare / daycare centres with a large range of different child ages and sizes.
Innovation and Design
The folding feature, in conjunction with it’s light weight and built in carry handle make storage and transport quick and easy.
Hundreds of hours of design and engineering went into the development of the Versatile. The Versatile is an injection moulded plastic Booster Seat with a full backrest and side impact head protection. It weighs in at less than 2kg. This means it does not require a top tether strap, making it exceptionally easy to use and install. Simply place it on the vehicle seat, and use a lap sash seatbelt to secure the child and the Booster Seat.
This new version features a taller backrest, and thus higher shoulder height markers. This means more kids will get more use out of it for longer.
The new shoulder height marker is approximately 4cm higher than the original. 4cm can equate to an extra 1 to 3 years of use, depending on the child.
The Versatile Folding Booster passes the same Australian Standard criteria that all other Booster Seats sold in Australia must pass, even those with top tether straps.