The Learning Tower ® by Little Partners® has been carefully designed to provide a secure environment to stimulate a child’s imagination and allow it to blossom. By raising a child up to counter height, it nurtures a child's innate desire to be independent and to participate alongside his or her parents and siblings, whether it’s to help out with nightly dinner preparations, bake special holiday recipes, or get crafty. For children, the world is a magical and curious place. They learn by mirroring Mommy and Daddy with the ultimate goal of being able "to do it myself.” The Learning Tower® allows them to feel like an active member of the family, fully engaged in the learning and creative process. A solid wood construction comprised of layers of poplar and birch makes the Learning Tower safe, stable, and built to last as little ones grow, complete with a lead-free, non-toxic finish that cleans easily with a damp cloth. The Learning Tower’s height is fully adjustable to fit your little one and your home.
- The Learning Tower® by Little Partners® is the ORIGINAL Learning Tower providing safety and versatility not found with traditional step stools.
- Children can climb up to counter height and learn and explore alongside parents, caregivers, siblings and friends.
- Two steps and large openings make climbing in and out easy.
- Large platform provides plenty of space for one or two children.
- Platform adjusts to 4 heights easily without tools. (Level 1 : 10.59”, Level 2: 13.19”, Level 3: 15.79”, Level 4: 18.39”).
- Four-sided railings provide security while allowing independence to climb in and out of the tower.
- Fits flush against counters for safe access.
- Designed with a heavy build to prevent children from moving it easily
Assembled Dimensions: 39"H x 24"W x 22"D
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED*: This product has undergone rigorous scientific testing for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- Designed to meet the needs of young toddlers 18 months and up.
- Tested to hold up to 500 lbs - we over build for safety.
- Constructed from the highest-quality layered Birch and Poplar that is EPA TSCA Title VI compliant.
- Finished in child-safe, non-toxic paints and materials. Safety Tested to ASTM F963-17 and 16 CFY Part 1307 for lead, heavy metals, and phthalates.
- Our products come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY*, guaranteeing long-lasting durability.
The Ultra UV steriliser is the fuss-free and super clean way to sterilise, dry and store your baby’s bottles in a sterile environment. You can sterilise all baby’s feeding equipment including bottles, teats and soothers using the bacteria and mould killing power of ultraviolet light – no water, no steam. No more wet bottles. Just clean, dry and sterile feeding accessories that protect tiny tummies.
Why use UV to sterilise? Bacteria in leftover milk can cause nasty tummy bugs, so it’s important to sterilise all your baby’s feeding kit.
The Ultraviolet (UV) light in this steriliser kills 99.9% of micro-organisms including bacteria and mould. There’s no steam, no chemicals, just a safe and simple way to sterilise, dry and store your baby’s bottles and accessories.
Choose from four different functions:
- Sterilise-only Pop in your bottles, teats, soothers and breast pump accessories and set to either 35 or 45 minutes.
- Dry-only Choose from 30, 40 or 50 minutes drying cycle, depending on how many items you wish to dry.
- Auto modeThis 60-minute setting dries your cleaned bottles, then automatically switches to sterilising cycle.
- Storage This mode emits 5 minutes of UV light and 5 minutes of drying power every 2 hours to keep contents sterile. UV light also helps glow in the dark products such as the night-time breast-like soother glow for longer.
- Safe and dry sterilising using UV light – no harsh chemicals, heat or steam
- Sterilise and dry 6 bottles in 60 minutes – fuss-free and super clean
- UV light kills 99.9% of harmful germs – to help protect your baby from bacteria that remains in bottles after washing.
- Fits most brands of bottles - suitable for bottles, teats, soothers and breast pump accessories
- Sterilise – sterilise all your baby feeding accessories using UV light
- Dry – set for 30, 40 or 50 minutes to dry bottles and other feeding equipment
- Auto mode – dries cleaned bottles then switches to sterilising cycle
- Storage mode – emits UV light every 2 hours to keep contents sterile
- Energy efficient - long lasting Philips UV bulb lasts up to 6,000 hours
- Quick drying and quiet - dries contents in 30 minutes
- Filters dust, pollen and airborne pollutants - comes with one spare filter
- Auto light shut off - UV light shuts off if opened while in use for safety
The bumper for the Linea Classic Cot , Linea Cot and Luna cot in organic cotton is half-size and covers only one half of the bed. In this way, a stable air flow is ensured - which guarantees optimal quality of sleep and a natural regulation of the temperature in the bed.
- Embraces like a protective cave
- Provides peace and security
- Covers the slats in the rail section
- The bed bumper can be used in all bed positions
- Decorative stitching and dotted ties
- Easy to install with ties
- Application with focus on safety
- Made of soft and strong cotton
The bumper for the Linea or Luna cot measures 181cm L x 30cm H x 2cm W and is secured to the cot bars with cute polka dot ties.
The filling is 100% polyester and the cover is 100% organic cotton and fully machine washable 40°C. Choose from four colours.
This security rail is a useful addition to the River Bed, Perch Bunk Bed or Sparrow Bed. The rail provides protection from night-time falls, which allows a a younger child to skip the toddler bed and move straight from a cot to a single bed.
- Easy to assemble
- Easy for children to get in and out with the rail attached
- Eco friendly
- Sustainably produced in Europe
- Made of eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Seamlessly fits with the Oeuf single beds
- Dimensions: 76cm x 38cm
This Bed-guard prevents accidental falls during sleep during that transitional period when your little one is moving from a cot to their very first bed*
*Please note: This product is only for use of a single bed upwards (not a junior/toddler bed).
- Size 56 × 17 × 11 cm
- Dimensions open L1020 x H540 mm
- Easy accessibility for bedtime stories
- An extra large panel
- Sturdy powder coated frame,
- Fits framed and unframed beds and beds with spring bound bases
- Easy in install and remove
- Weight 2.3 kg
The HNA100 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG 307470).
Developed for the special needs of newborns, infants and small children. Its features are designed to make breathing easier by providing a fast, efficient way to clear the mucus from a baby’s nasal passages.
The Dreambaby® Mag Lock®Magnetic Locking System is particularly useful in the kitchen, the most dangerous room in any home. Secure cupboards and doors and help keep little ones safe from accidents.
- Simply install the Mag Lock to the inside of the cupboard or drawer.
- Automatically locks when the door or drawer closes.
- To release, simply place the Magnetic Key on the outside of the cupboard or drawer and turn.
- Convenient disengaging clip means door can remain unlocked when necessary.
- Not visible from the outside.
- One key opens all the locks in the pack.
- Suitable for cabinets thickness from 12mm (0.5") to 28mm (1.1")
Watch the video for more information.
Dreambaby Keyed Outlet Plugs help protect your little one from accessing a potentially life threatening electrical current. Simply place the plugs into any uncovered power point and remove when needed with a simple twist of the key.
- Help shockproof your home in a matter of minutes.
- Electrical outlets are one of the greatest safety hazards of any home.
- Outlet plugs securely cover open outlets and are difficult for children to remove with or without the key.
- These hard-wearing safety devices are an essential part of childproofing your home and can help prevent children from serious harm.
Dreambaby Microwave and Oven Locks help take the worry out of trying to remember if your little one is at risk of opening a hot oven or accessing a potentially dangerous home appliance.
- Help prevent burns and scalds before they can happen
- Heat-resistant adhesive
- Suitable for most ovens, microwave ovens, dishwashers, washing machines and clothes driers
- Extra peace of mind for when you can’t be everywhere at once.