More adventures, more things to bring on your stroll, and even more children. The name Donkey³ says it all: it's the Bugaboo pram with the most storage space. Plus, it can easily transform into a double pram for your infant and toddler.
Bugaboo Donkey³ Twin – 2 Children of the same age
- Going out with twins has never been easier – or as comfortable! In
- The Bugaboo Donkey³ ensures the smoothest of rides for both babies, and when
they’re a little older, you can place them in the seats so they’re facing each
other, facing you or facing the world.
- In just three simple clicks – it can convert from a duo stroller into a mono
- The stroller’s ergonomic design also makes it easy to push, while its width just
14cm wider than the mono-configuration - means you can go in and out of
entrances with ease.
Smaller than you think
The Bugaboo Donkey³ Mono with side basket is only 60cm wide, and the Bugaboo Donkey³ Duo is only 74cm which means that both are smaller than you think. They’re narrow enough to maneuver easily through standard doorways while still carrying everything you need.
Lightest drive/push, with extra stability designed-in
As with all Bugaboo prams, there is the extra technology to ensure it’s the lightest drive, even when handling the weight of all your kids (and your shopping). One One-hand push while you drive makes navigating city streets easy, keeping one hand free for everything else, and a really small turning circle allows you to get back to pick up that lost sock in an instant. The Bugaboo Donkey³ Mono and Duo have a much more stable center of gravity for those quick turns due to the single or dual side by side carriage design. Large, lighter foam, puncture-proof Bugaboo wheels make the driving experience even more enjoyable.
Fits everything you need and more
The Bugaboo Donkey³ has been designed to have built-in XXL storage capacity in two basket areas. The Mono has a
handy 10kg capacity side luggage basket that keeps everything organized and within easy reach while you’re strolling, and a large 10kg capacity underseat basket. When converted, the Bugaboo Donkey³ Duo has the 10 kg underseat basket. And the usual Bugaboo quality, durable materials holds 2 x 23 kg in the seats when facing the world, perfect for your growing children.
- New sun canopy with peek-a-boo & breezy panel in one for contact with your child & extra ventilation
- Lighter & new wheel design (EVA foam, puncture proof) saving ~ 700 grams, giving the Bugaboo Donkey a ‘lighter’ look & push.
- Updated side luggage basket design with the option to increase basket capacity & close it in the top by integrated zipper
- New rotating carry handle for easier operation and to be on par with other Bugaboo comfort strollers
- New handlebar grips & wheel caps (pre-assembled)
- New top handlebar design for one unified global design plus support the new, replaceable handlebar grips.
- Updated bassinet with 2 extra pocket for extra storage, eg. keys or phone
8. Refreshed aesthetics for cleaner look.
- Suitable from birth to 23kg
- Extendable sun canopy with peek-a-boo & breezy panel in one
- Free positioning of bassinet and seat of the pram
- Extra storage with the extendable Side Luggage Basket with a maximum load of 10kg
- Rotating carry handle
- Changeable bassinet & seat fabric, sun canopy, grips and wheel caps
- Easy access storage pockets on bassinet
- Memory buttons to remove bassinet & seat with one hand
- One hand seat recline
- 1 Piece compact & self standing fold
- 2 piece extra compact fold
- Beach mode (2 Wheel)
- All fabrics are machine washable
- Product weight: 12.5kg (mono configuration)
- Large front wheels: 10 inch, rear wheels: 12 inch
- Large, easily accessible under seat basket with storage pockets
- Volume: 30 Liters
- Weight capacity: 10kg.
- Wheel caps
- Seat Fabric
- Side luggage basket
- Underseat basket
- Sun canopy
- Free Upper Adapters valued at $64.95
- Free Lower Adapters valued at $64.95
- Free Carry-All Parent Organiser valued at $87.90
Free Upper Adapters valued at $64.95
Free Lower Adapters valued at $64.95
Free Carry-All Parent Organiser valued at $87.90
What's In the Box:
- 1 x Uppababy Vista V2 Frame
- 2 x Uppababy Bassinets
- 1 x Uppababy Toddler Seat
- 1 x Vista V2 Rumble Seat
- 1 x FREE Upper Adapters
- 1 x FREE Lower Adapters
- 1 x FREE Carry-All Parent Organiser
- No re thread 5 point harness
- Extendable hood canopy has a zip-out fabric and mesh panels
- Enhanced all-wheel suspension and softer tyres
- The front wheel locks with visual indicators
- Extra-large basket include a special pocket to store rain shield
- Fully reversible and reclining seat. (Seat suitable from 6 months).
- Carrycot with hypo-allergenic and anti-microbial mattress included
- Rain cover included
- Includes pram and carrycot bug shield
- Telescopic handle height adjustment
- Full-size basket for easy access storage
- Aluminium chassis for less weight
- Single push wheel removal feature
- Compatible with piggyback board sold separately
- Compatible with Maxi Cosi capsule sold separately
Uppababy Vista V2 Rumble Seat
- Full-size reversible Toddler Seat with a higher back and deeper footrest than previous models
- Five-point, no re-thread harness
- Extendable canopy with UPF 50+ protection
- Zip-out fabric and mesh panels
- Numerous configurations possible with Toddler Seat, Bassinet, PiggyBack, and compatible Infant Car Seats (sold separately)
- Quick, no-tools attachment to and removal from VISTA stroller with included adapters
- Includes Bumper Bar and Bug Shield
- Approved for overnight sleeping
- Extendable, SPF 50+ drop-down sunshade
- Canopy unzips for added airflow
- Removable, breathable mattress pad
- Vented base and mattress
- Machine washable mattress cover and zip-out liner
- Bug Shield included
Seat Suitable: 6 months to 22.7 kg
Carrycot Suitable: Birth to 4- 6 months approx
Pram Folded Measurement: L 44 x W 65.3 x H 83.8 cm
Pram Unfolded Measurement: L 83.2 x W 65.3 x H 100 cm
Frame + Seat: 12.3 kg Carrycot: 3.8 kg
This kit is everything you need to turn your Joolz Geo3 Mono into a double Pram for your Newborn & Toddler + Extra Carrycot + the extra seat for your littlest one to grow into!
What is Included:
- 1 x Joolz Geo3 Extra Sun Hood
- 1 x Joolz Geo3 Extra Seat
- 1 x Joolz Geo3 Lower Duo Adapters (Fits seat & cot)
- 1 x Joolz Geo3 Upper Duo Adapters (Fits cot ONLY)
- 1 x Joolz Geo3 Carrycot
Duet the luxury collection in Herringbone is an amalgamation of bespoke tailoring with the award winning Duet's iconic stand out features.
Originating on Savile Row, Herringbone's broken twill weave provides today’s modern parents with a contemporary yet timeless look in a charcoal palette. Delivering refined comforts of hand-stitched black leather accents on a sleek black frame draped with durable Herringbone upholstery. Puncture-proof aeromaxx tyres and plush reversible liners provide even the smallest passengers with a smooth and cosy ride.
Including satchel and change mat in coordinating Herringbone fabric, as well as satchel clips, offer parents a ready-to-go luxury bundle complete with complimentary 3 year warranty (must be registered within 30 days of purchase).
Add Carrycot: Mountain Buggy Duet V3 Carrycot Plus
- Bespoke fabrics - sling seat, sun hood and plush reversible liner sewn in coordinating fabric providing a contemporary yet timeless buggy that does all the hard yards for you.
- Ready-to-go luxury bundle - accompanying satchel and change mat in coordinating luxury fabric (incl. satchel clips)
- Convenience at its finest - superior one hand stand fold with automatic frame lock to keep the luxurious fabric off the ground, easy to use 5-point harness, retractable leg rests, magnetic peek-a-boo window
- Refined comfort - hand-stitched leather handlebar, grab bar and shoulder straps
- Puncture-proof tyres while maintaining the freedom of all-terrain - complete with aeromaxx tyres on all Mountain Buggy luxury buggies gives parents the hassle-free flexibility to explore
- 3 year warranty - complimentary 3 year warranty when customers register their luxury buggy online.
Newborn - 4 years
Add Carrycot: Mountain Buggy Duet V3 Carrycot Plus
The Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 Double has an all new design with forever air rubber tyers and all-wheel suspension providing uncompromised agility on any terrain with two.
The signature in-seat fold, adjustable handlebar, and hand-operated parking brake provide you the ultimate convenience while the adjustable calf supports and the near-flat seat reclines allow you to find the most comfortable position for your children.
Create a travel system with city mini 2 Double Pram or customise your ride with a variety of accessories!
- Uncompromised Agility - Forever air rubber tires with all-wheel suspension mean you're ready for adventure on any terrain.
- One-Step In-Seat Fold - Lift both in-seat straps and the City Mini GT2 Double Stroller folds itself quickly and easily.
- Adjustable Handlebar - Find the perfect fit to make strolling as comfortable for you as it is for them.
- Hand-Operated Parking Brake - With a simple click, your stroller is locked for easy unloading.
- Adjustable Calf Support - Make sure your children are riding comfortably with the adjustable calf support.
- Near-Flat Recline - Seats recline to near-flat position to find the best angle for your growing kids.
- UV50 Canopies - Full-coverage UV 50 canopies with magnetic peekaboo windows keep children shaded and let you keep an eye on them.
- Customise Your Ride - Add a Pram, Glider Board, Parent Console, Child Tray, and more (sold separately).
Folded Dimensions: 83cm x 75cm x 30cm
Built upon the same engineering platform of our Red Dot award winning urban jungle™ luxury collection; duet™ has been masterfully crafted with such extreme versatility for either siblings OR twins, combined with features specifically tailored to take two. Staying true to what a mountain bike would offer with its true air filled tyres, duet™ is a reliable 4-wheel buggy that provides incredible suspension to take you from the urban pathways to the mountain trails; tackling all-terrain with sublime ease, comfort and maximum control, always delivering in superior manoeuvrability and kerb pop.
What makes duet™ unique
built from the platform that brought all terrain to the world
Designed upon the world’s first, all terrain, 3-wheeler; the Red Dot award winning platform of urban jungle™ luxury, just engineered to take two.
world class in safety and stability
duet™ passes all rigorous global standards.
world class materials
duet™ is made of super high quality 6060 T52 aircraft grade lightweight aluminium, making all Mountain Buggies superior in strength.
superior manoeuvrability and kerb pop
Revered for exceptional engineering and design, duet™ delivers sublime steering with one hand, and turns on a dime thanks to its perfect weight distribution and front wheels that 360º swivel - so easy to pop up over kerbs and obstacles too.
same wheelbase width as a single buggy
At just 63cm / 25.5", duet™ is one of the narrowest side-by-side's in the market; phenomenally the same wheelbase width as a single buggy, allowing it to fit seamlessly through a standard doorway or manoeuvre around tight shopping aisles.
newborn ready - sibling OR twins
Individual full recline, fabric sling seats that provide a lie flat mode that is perfect for your newborn OR twins.
ride as a travel system - sibling OR twins
With the addition of a car seat adaptor or adaptors for twins, you can safely secure an infant car seat (or two), to parent face your newborn/s.
lie flat, parent facing options for one
While most side-by-side buggies have options to parent face your newborn, you definitely have more options with duet™. There is the affordable soft shelled cocoon for one, OR the innovative single carrycot plus™. carrycot plus™ offers you ingenious innovation plus value for money with 3 modes - a traditional lie flat bed, an incline position for babies who suffer from reflux, AND you can transform the carrycot into a parent facing modular seat – all in the one package.
lie flat, parent facing options for twins
Our twins essentials offer the only options in the world where your newborn twins can still remain touching each other while in the buggy. The soft shelled cocoon™ for twins offers a lie flat, affordable bed within duet™, OR the innovative carrycot plus™ for twins. This twin product offers ingenious innovation plus value for money with 3 modes - a traditional lie flat bed where your twin newborns can still remain together, an incline position for babies who suffer from reflux, AND then you can transform the carrycot into a twin parent facing modular seat – still seated right next to one another to continue that strong bond; all in the one package.
With the Mountain Buggy® strength and engineering, you can attach the freerider™ scooter board to duet™ for a fun day out.
confidence in control
A hand operated active brake allows for maximum control to slow your buggy down across all surfaces, gradients and terrain when pushing the additional weight of two children. This thoughtful feature will provide you additional confidence and superior handling.
sublime tyre performance on all terrain
duet™ includes 10" air filled tyres as they provide a much better ride as the rubber outer tube meets the most generous air filled pocket, providing the greatest degree of suspension and the smoothest handling on any surface; well suited for any terrain from shopping malls to the mountain trails.
compact one hand fold
The same award winning design as our Red Dot award winning platform; duet™ easily folds down flat, and stand folds with one hand, conveniently keeping the fabric clean and off the ground.
The patented tail free harnesses in each of the individual seats, has been cleverly designed to keep long, fussy, loose straps out of little hands and mouths for superior safety and hygiene.
duet™ can be used from newborn right out of the box, right up to 4 years of age, providing more longevity for your family.
Individual adjustable leg rest
For better comfort on those long urban journeys out.
Front wheels can be locked back OR full swivel for added manoeuvrability and control when pushing on rough terrain or jogging.
more capacity for storage
A much more generous gear tray than most, with zip pockets for compartmentalizing; allowing 10kg / 22lbs additional storage for you to take on your journey.
benefits of fabric sling seats #1
The seats allow your children to sit snug inside the buggy frame at the right height. This perfect center of gravity instantly delivers superior manoeuvrability, lighter kerb pop (you don’t need a lot of weight to pop the nose of the buggy up to get over a kerb), and also provides better balance / stability.
benefits of fabric sling seats #2
There is always a built-in, full lie flat, newborn bed – so convenient, as NO additional newborn purchase is required (although they are available). This is great if you need to save to spend on other extras for your baby.
benefits of fabric sling seats #3
They provide the most room to grow for your children, and allows for heavier weight capacities.
benefits of fabric sling seats #4
Our fabric seats makes duet™ much lighter than most, especially against the option of a modular seat unit which has the added weight of the seat unit frame.
benefits of fabric sling seats #5
You don’t have to fuss about taking the seats off the frame before folding (unlike most modular seat buggies); just fold with the fabric sling seats still attached, and pop away easily.
newborn - 4 years*
*age reference as a guide only
14.5kg / 32lbs*
*includes frame, wheels, gear tray, fabric sling seat, grab bar
18kg / 40lbs in each seat
DIMENSIONS (H x W x L) H = handlebar height
105 x 63 x 115cm / 41 x 25 x 45”
FOLDED DIMENSIONS (H x W x L)
31 x 63 x 89cm / 12 x 25 x 35”
SEAT DIMENSIONS (H x W x D) H = seatback length
57 x 29 x 19cm / 30 x 11 x 7”
76 x 29cm / 30 x 11” with seat fully reclined
HANDLEBAR HEIGHT RANGE
73 - 108cm / 29 - 43”
The nano duo is an incredibly lightweight side-by-side, that delivers the perfect solution for city dwelling parents.
Cleverly engineered, and easy to push, nano duo is perfect for those quick errands around town, providing a true Mountain Buggy experience, for parents on the go, living life without limits, for two.
- adjustable leg rests, and full coverage sun canopies
- additional carry handle, and shoulder strap
- perfect weight distribution
- rear wheel suspension
- easy push pedal brake
- 5-point safety harness
- 1 x Nano duo frame and seat fabrics
- 1 x Extra large sun canopies
- 1 x Extra large gear tray with 8kg capacity
- 1 x Carry handle and shoulder strap
- 6 x 5" robust EVA wheels
In a single click, YOYO² can be added to your Yoyo which converts it to into a double stroller with YOYO connect, an accessory that hooks onto the back of your stroller. YOYO² and YOYO connect help you sail through your daily activities. Light and ultra-maneuverable, they fit anywhere and can go up and down pavements.
- 44 cm (17.3 in) wide: they will get through any door.
- 4 wheel braking.
- Easy access to seats for both children with optimal security.
- Double stroller certified for children up to 22 kg (48.5 lbs).
Once folded, YOYO connect is designed to be hooked up to the back of YOYO².
No two-child transport solution is as compact when folded as YOYO² with YOYO connect (52 x 44 x 24 cm/20.5 x 17.3 x 9.5 in).
- The first double stroller accepted as cabin luggage*.
- Same patented folding system as YOYO².
- YOYO connect weighs the same as YOYO².
*YOYO strollers (folded size: 52 x 44 x 18 cm / 20.5 x 17.3 x 7.1 in) and YOYO connect (folded size: 52 x 44 x 24 / 20.5 x 17.3 x 9.5 in) are accepted or recognized as cabin luggage by most airline companies. However, cabin luggage standards may vary according to the airline and we therefore recommend checking with your chosen airline before travelling for the latest applicable cabin luggage allowance.
Double stroller twin setup:
- bassinet/bassinet - You will need Babyzen Yoyo Connect Bassinet Adapter
- 6+ pack/6+ pack
Double stroller siblings setups:
- bassinet/6+ pack - You will need Babyzen Yoyo Connect Bassinet Adapter
- 6+ pack/bassinet
- 6+ pack/car seat
Both YOYO² and YOYO connect weigh only 6.2 kg.