The Haenim Smart UV Steriliser 4th Generation incorporates performance and style as you have never experienced before.
This tabletop steriliser fulfills all of your sterilising needs. It can eliminate up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria from bottles, teats, dummies, teethers, small toys, and breast pump accessories, which gives your baby more protection.
The ultra-modern and sophisticated white and gold design looks great in any kitchen or butler's pantry. You can disinfect all your baby's products simply and effectively at the touch of a button.
The Haenim Smart UV Steriliser 4th Generation saves time with its large capacity of up to 16 bottles! Additionally, the Smart Storage Function keeps items Sterile with automatic sterilising every 2 hours, to ensure bottles and accessories are sterile whenever you may need them.
The Turbo function incorporates a powerful and quick-drying function. The Clean Alert detects when the steriliser needs to be cleaned, which is simply done by wiping down the interior with a clean damp cloth. It also incorporates the world's first sensor to detect if there is any UV light failure and will notify the user of any UV failure for further reassurance.
- Smart Technology
- Turbo Mode
- Lamp Detection System
- Cleaning Alert
- UVC Lamps to UVC Leds
- Wavelength of 254nm to 275nm sterilizing Power
- Less to no odor and no more inconvenient lamp replacing every 6-12 month
- Storage system of every 2 hours to every hour
- Storage system of every 1 minute to 10 minutes
- Fixed rack to adjustable rack
- No unsightly water deposits due to presence of stainless water tray
- Auto mode with drying and sterilizing capabilities
- Drying and sterilizing process indicated with color system
- Super mirror glass and super mirror stainless steel for high reflectivity
- Door display time and temperature
- Auto shut off safety feature
- LED light helps visibility even in the dark
- 180 degree door opening
- Stainless steel racks
- Silent mute mode
- 30 db sound level
- Haenim UV Sterilizer is the only UV Sterilizer that is lab tested and scientifically proven to be 99.9% effective in killing Human Coronavirus, Influenza Virus, Norovirus and broad spectrum of harmful bacterial.
- Fully compliant to Australian standards
- SAA / EMC Approved (RCM)
- FDA Registered
- 5kg (Set only), with box, is 7kg
- External Dimensions 29.5cm x 37.5cm x 42.5cm
- Dry/Auto Mode: 70W
- Turbo Dry Mode: 120W
The NEW 59S LED UVC Multipurpose Rechargeable Cabinet is a one-stop solution for your kitchen. It can eliminate up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria from bottles, teats, dummies, teethers, small toys, and breast pump accessories, which gives your baby more protection.
The sleek and stylish design allows it to easily blend in any kitchen and comes in two colours for your liking. You can disinfect all your baby's products simply and effectively at the touch of a button. The Multi-Purpose Cabinet incorporates an automatic Sterlise, Dry, de-odourize and sterile storage function making it so simple to use.
How does the Ultraviolet steriliser work?
UVC LED light kills germs and bacteria by destroying DNA & RNA. Lightwaves penetrate the walls of the DNA & RNA rendering them inactive.
It's widely used in cupboard sanitising and sterilising devices in hospitals.
Why UV-C Technology?
UV-C has been proven to kill up to 99.9% of germs. Many hospitals use UV-C to sanitise rooms, medical tools, sinks and more. 59S have made this effective technology available and safe to use in everyday products. Hospital level sterilisation in your home or on the go.
Why choose UV-C light?
There are no known LED UV-resistant germs, however there are heat-resistant germs ("mad cow" virus) and Cold-resistant germs (avian influenza virus, Yell bacteria. There are also Drug-resistant germs (Superbug)
- 99.99% effective against germs, virus and bacteria
- Uses no Heat, Steam or Radiation
Why 59S UV Multipurpose Cabinet?
59S LED UV C Multipurpose Cabinet is a one-stop solution for your kitchen. It can eliminate up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria from bottles, nipples, pacifiers, teethers, small toys, and breast pump accessories, which gives your baby more protection. The sleek and stylish design allows it to easily blend in any kitchen and comes in two colours for your liking. You can disinfect all your baby's products simply and effectively at the touch of a button. The Multi-Purpose Cabinet incorporates an automatic Sterilise, Dry, deodorize, and sterile storage function making it so simple to use.
- 3 mins 99.9% sterilisation rate
- Reduce milky smell
- Smart drying
- Sterile storage
- Portable for travel if needed
The Ultra UV steriliser is the fuss-free and super clean way to sterilise, dry and store your baby’s bottles in a sterile environment. You can sterilise all baby’s feeding equipment including bottles, teats and soothers using the bacteria and mould killing power of ultraviolet light – no water, no steam. No more wet bottles. Just clean, dry and sterile feeding accessories that protect tiny tummies.
Why use UV to sterilise? Bacteria in leftover milk can cause nasty tummy bugs, so it’s important to sterilise all your baby’s feeding kit.
The Ultraviolet (UV) light in this steriliser kills 99.9% of micro-organisms including bacteria and mould. There’s no steam, no chemicals, just a safe and simple way to sterilise, dry and store your baby’s bottles and accessories.
Choose from four different functions:
- Sterilise-only Pop in your bottles, teats, soothers and breast pump accessories and set to either 35 or 45 minutes.
- Dry-only Choose from 30, 40 or 50 minutes drying cycle, depending on how many items you wish to dry.
- Auto modeThis 60-minute setting dries your cleaned bottles, then automatically switches to sterilising cycle.
- Storage This mode emits 5 minutes of UV light and 5 minutes of drying power every 2 hours to keep contents sterile. UV light also helps glow in the dark products such as the night-time breast-like soother glow for longer.
- Safe and dry sterilising using UV light – no harsh chemicals, heat or steam
- Sterilise and dry 6 bottles in 60 minutes – fuss-free and super clean
- UV light kills 99.9% of harmful germs – to help protect your baby from bacteria that remains in bottles after washing.
- Fits most brands of bottles - suitable for bottles, teats, soothers and breast pump accessories
- Sterilise – sterilise all your baby feeding accessories using UV light
- Dry – set for 30, 40 or 50 minutes to dry bottles and other feeding equipment
- Auto mode – dries cleaned bottles then switches to sterilising cycle
- Storage mode – emits UV light every 2 hours to keep contents sterile
- Energy efficient - long lasting Philips UV bulb lasts up to 6,000 hours
- Quick drying and quiet - dries contents in 30 minutes
- Filters dust, pollen and airborne pollutants - comes with one spare filter
- Auto light shut off - UV light shuts off if opened while in use for safety
59S is the pioneer of LED sterilization. It adopts UV LED technology and ultraviolet light of 260nm-280nm,directly damaging DNA and bacteria via physical means, to achieve quick, convenient and efficient disinfection.
59S brings you a new healthy lifestyle, protects your safety and provides convenience, aiming to make disinfection simple, affordable and pleasing.
12 MONTH WARRANTY
How Does UVC LED Disinfection Work?
UVC has been used for removing germs and bacteria for the last decades by effectively destroying their DNA & RNA. It is widely used in medical environment with its high disinfection rate. UVC LED reproduces the UVC light using LED beads, a 100% clean and energy efficient technology.
How to Use X5 Disinfection Wand
1. Fully charge your X5 Disinfection Wand with a compatible charger.
2. Unlock the safety lock and unfold the flip panel.
3. Wear the protective goggles firstly and double click the sterilizing button to start the process.
4. For best result, it is recommended to scan back and forth on the surface for 5 to 10 times with a distance of approximately 1 inch.
5. Disinfection will finish automatically in 3 minutes or you may press the button again to stop the process at any time
For Home, Office & Travel
Remove of 99.9% Germs
Scan Back and Forth 3-5 Times
Be ready for baby's next feed in 40 minutes. Bottle Steriliser & Dryer Premium uses jets of filtered air to dry bottles before turning off. The steriliser is quick and hygienic, killing 99.9% of germs for peace of mind at every feed.
- Kills 99.9% of harmful germs
- A full sterilising and drying cycle lasts just 40 minutes
- After powerful steam-sterilising, a focused jet of filtered air dries bottles and accessories, making them ready for instant use
- New drip tray protects the heating plate from milk droplets, reducing the chance of unpleasant odours
- Dries and stores bottles and accessories, keeping them sterile for up to 24 hours
- Roomy inside, compact outside
- Quick and easy to clean
59S UV Sterilisation Mummy Bag make sterilising breast pumps and feeding bottles easy and is always on the go within 3 mins.
- Ultraviolet (UV-C) light eliminates bacteria, viruses, fungus, molds, etc by destorying DNA physically.
- Removes milky taste of baby bottles
- Easy to use: Close it and press the button twice, finish in 59 seconds
- Convenient for working mums: The first floor sterilize breast pumbs and baby bottles, the second floor storage breast milk(need to put in ice pack)
- Two types: With rechargeable battery and without battery
- Other application: sterilising baby clothes, toys, toothbrushes and anything that can be put into it
- Waterproof and dust-proof
- 99.9% Efficient
- Non-toxic, no radiation, no ozone
- Bacteriostatic storage function
- Five-sides sterilisation function
- Disinfection time: 59 seconds
- Size: 250 x 270 x 170 mm
- Net weight:600g
How to use:
1. Preparing before Sterilisation:
- Open the disinfectant bin, put the object in and close it, then connect to the power supply.
2. Power on:
- The Sterilizer enters into standby mode after connect to the power supply (Indicator light is slightly on). Turn off the power to shutdown (indicator light is off).
3. Sterilising / Bacteriostatic storage:
- 59s sterilisation: Click the button once to start 59s timing sterilization. The device will recover to standby mode after sterilizing over
- While the red indicator flashes and highlights for 5 minutes.
- Bacteriostatic storage: Click the storage button to initiate Bacteriostatic save function, meanwhile the red light flashes and start the lower-power sterilization.
4. Indicator light:
- Standby Mode – All red light, light on slightly.
- Sterilising – Red light highlights and flashes quickly.
- Sterilising Over – Enter into standby mode after 5 min. red light long bright.
5. Automatic Sensor:
- The built-in magnet sensor switch will automatically pause the unit when you open the top cover during the sterilizing mode.
Sterilise on the go with the 59S UV Sterilisation Bag. Powered by UVLED Technology, you can achieve 99.9% disinfection rate within 59 Seconds with just one click.
- 99.9% Efficient
- Disinfects in 59 seconds
- No radiation
- Ozone free
- Bacteriostatic storage function
- Easy to clean
- Auto stop once open
Size: 24cm x 10cm x 19cm
The Philips AVENT Microwave Steam Sterilizer has a lightweight and compact design, which makes it ideal for sterilizing feeding bottles in and out of the home. Contents remain sterile for up to 24 hours if the lid is unopened.
The steriliser's lightweight and compact design makes it easy to take along with you wherever you go - holidays, visits to relatives etc. Now you can always have sterilised baby bottles and other products within easy reach.
The steriliser has a stay cool safety clips to keep the lid secure. This ensures you can remove the sterilizer safely from the microwave, keeping baby bottles and other products sterile and preventing the possibility of burning.
Can be used to sterilize breast pumps, soothers, cutlery and other products as well as baby bottles.
- Suitable for various baby products: Store and sterilize bottle tops, teethers, teething clip, and small toys.
- Disinfect in 59 seconds
- Help reducing odors: Helps reduce pacifier odors caused by baby's saliva, and metamorphic milk. Operate this product on 5V AC or 500mA (USB) or 3 dry batteries only.
- How to sterilize: UVC light
- UV light wavelength:260 nm-280 nm
- Power supply: 3pcs AA Battery
- Either use while it is plugged into an outlet, (cable supplied) or apply batteries (not included) to use while out and about.
What you get:
- S6 Pacifier Box
- USB cable
- Worry-free 12-month warranty
- Bottle tops
- Teething clip
- Small toys.
Why 59S Mini sterilizing box S6?
- It can eliminate up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria from nipples, pacifiers, teethers, small toys and breast pump accessories when on-the-go, which gives your baby more protection.
- The compact and portable design allows it to easily fit inside almost any diaper or travel bag. You can disinfect whenever and wherever you want.
How does the Ultraviolet Sanitizer work?
Why UV-C Technology?
UV-C has been proven to kill up to 99.9% of germs. Many hospitals use UV-C to sanitize rooms, medical tools, sinks and more.
What Is UVC LED Baby Bottle Sanitizer?
Our Sterilizing box uses UV-C, which is part of the ultraviolet light spectrum to kill airborne germs.
How Does UVC LED pacifier Sanitizer Work?
- UV-C light damages the DNA and RNA of germs eliminating their ability to reproduce and enhances killing efficiency and odor elimination.
Quick Clean breastmilk removal soap removes stubborn breastmilk residue up to 3 days old and is clinically tested under physician supervision not to cause skin irritation. No-scrub soap is safe and hypoallergenic with no added fragrance or taste that might discourage baby from breastfeeding.
Quick Clean breastmilk removal soap is part of the Quick Clean family of products and is great for home, every time you clean!
- No scrub soap: Removes stubborn breast milk residue up to 3 days old
- No added fragrance or taste that might discourage baby from breastfeeding: For breast pump parts, bottles, nipples, intimate apparel and more
- Safe & hypoallergenic: Clinically tested under physician supervision not to cause skin irritation
- Size: 180ml
This handy mist spray sanitiser is packed with utmost protection. Killing 99.99% of germs, fast drying, antibacterial, and leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. Effective on hands, and surfaces. One for baby's bedroom, and one in the nursery bag, keeping you protected at all times.
- Contains emollients and skin conditioners that leave the skin feeling clean and refreshed
- Manufactured in Australia from 70% Ethanol
- 100ml bottle
Convenient portable cleaning, no need for soap and water cleaning after each pump session. Hygienic wipes proven safe for cleaning of breastpumps and accessories as well as high chairs, tables, cribs and countertops.
Quick Clean breast pump & accessory wipes are part of the Quick Clean family of products and are perfect for out & about - a portable cleaning solution!
- Quick and easy cleaning: Hygienic wipes proven safe for cleaning breast pumps, breast shields and accessories
- Use anywhere: Ideal for quick clean up while traveling, at work or on the road
- Efficient: One wipe cleans breast shields, valves and membranes
- Cleans more than just pump accessories: Great for cleaning changing tables, high chairs, cribs, countertops, toys and more