The Twist & Click nappy bin is the only nappy bin to twist and individually wrap each nappy, safely sealing away odours and germs, keeping your home tidy and odour free.
The multi-layer, anti-bacterial GREENFILM is 100x more effective than nappy sacks as it is Biomaster protected to kill 99% of dangerous germs like E-coli and Staphylococcus Aureus. On contact it stops proteins being broken down by bacteria, a process responsible for lots of nasty smells. The smart sealing lid encloses all unpleasant odours and the inbuilt plunger pushes nappies deep into the bin, keeping your hands clean.
Despite its compact size, the Twist & Click nappy bin can hold up to 28 nappies at once, meaning fewer trips to the outside bin. The flat lid opens against any wall, making it easy to position and use.
The nappy bin comes with one pre-loaded refill cassette and each refill provides enough anti-bacterial film to wrap up to 1 months’ worth* of nappies depending on the size and number you use.
For optimum performance and guaranteed protection against odours and germs, it is recommended to use the Twist & Click branded refill cassettes in your Twist & Click nappy bin. Please note that the Twist & Click nappy disposal system is only compatible with the Tommee Tippee Twist & Click refills. Sangenic TEC & Simplee Sangenic refill cassettes are not compatible with this bin.
To reduce the impact on the environment The Twist & Click nappy bin and refill cassettes are made from 98% recycled and fully recyclable plastic. The multi-layer antibacterial film is now bio-based and made from sustainably sourced sugar cane GREENFILM.
- Powered by Sangenic for guaranteed odour and germ protection.
- Nappies are individually wrapped in a multi-layer, antibacterial film to stop germs and odours escaping.
- Antibacterial film kills 99% of dangerous germs like E. coli and Staphylococcus Aureus.
- Now more eco-friendly: The Twist & Click nappy bin and refill cassettes are made from 98% recycled and fully recyclable plastic. The multi-layer antibacterial film is now bio-based and made from sustainably sourced sugar cane GREENFILM.
- The twist and click system ensures that each nappy is individually wrapped in the optimum amount of anti-bacterial film, meaning less waste.
- Holds up to 28 nappies* at once, meaning fewer trips to the outside bin. (*based on using size 1 nappies: 2-5kg).
- Inbuilt plunger pushes nappies deep into the bin, keeping your hands clean.
- Flat lid opens against any wall. Slimline and compact, fits into any room.
With around 5,000 nappy changes on your hands, you’ll appreciate a little help to reduce the number of trips to the outside bin. Tommee Tippee Twist & Click is the only nappy disposal system system that individually wraps each nappy in multi-layer anti-bacterial film to lock away odours and germs. Each refill provides enough anti-bacterial film to wrap up to 1 month’s worth* of nappies depending on the size and number you use.
- Individually wraps each nappy for unbeatable odour block
- Powered by Sangenic – for guaranteed odour and germ protection
- Antibacterial multi-layer film kills 99% of germs on contact, so bacteria and odours can’t escape
- Each refill lasts up to 1 month*
- Fits all Tommee Tippee bins that twist - Twist & Click and Sangenic Tec
The Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep Day and Night machine – making bottle feeding a dream right around the clock. Not only does it prep the perfect bottle in two minutes, it’s also sleep friendly with added features specifically designed to make night feeding so much easier.
Designed to use water straight from the tap with a unique, anti-bacterial filter system which removes bacteria and other contaminants from the water ensuring it is clean and safe.
The Perfect Prep dispenses an initial 'hot shot' of water at 70°c that kills any bacteria which may be present in the formula. It then dispenses the correct amount of cooler water for an accurate formula consistency delivered at body temperature. It is 10x faster than a kettle, no more waiting for the water to boil then cool.
The digital display is simple to follow, making feeding time quick and easy. The perfect prep machine can also be used with most brands of bottle and formula.
- In just two minutes baby's bottle is fully prepared at the perfect volume and temperature
- Silently prepares bottle while the home still sleeps with volume control
- The glow nightlight shines gently making night time feeds clear & simple
- Clear, easy to use digital display makes bottle prepping as smooth as baby’s bum
- The Perfect Prep machine works with most bottles and formula brands
- Perfect Prep Day and Night come complete with 1 x Anti-bacterial filter, 1 x 150ml Feeding Bottle 0m+ with slow flow teat and 1 x Milk Storage Lid
The Ultra UV steriliser is the fuss-free and super clean way to sterilise, dry and store
Baby’s bottles in a sterile environment. You can sterilise all baby’s feeding equipment including bottles, teats and soothers using the bacteria and mould killing power of ultraviolet light – no water, no steam. No more wet bottles. Just clean, dry and sterile feeding accessories that protect tiny tummies.
Why use UV to sterilise? Bacteria in leftover milk can cause nasty tummy bugs, so it’s important to sterilise all your baby’s feeding kit.
The Ultraviolet (UV) light in this steriliser kills 99.9% of micro-organisms including bacteria and mould. There’s no steam, no chemicals, just a safe and simple way to sterilise, dry and store your baby’s bottles and accessories.
Choose from four different functions:
- Sterilise-only Pop in your bottles, teats, soothers and breast pump accessories and set to either 35 or 45 minutes.
- Dry-only Choose from 30, 40 or 50 minutes drying cycle, depending on how many items you wish to dry.
- Auto modeThis 60-minute setting dries your cleaned bottles, then automatically switches to sterilising cycle.
- Storage This mode emits 5 minutes of UV light and 5 minutes of drying power every 2 hours to keep contents sterile. UV light also helps glow in the dark products such as the night-time breast-like soother glow for longer.
- Safe and dry sterilising using UV light – no harsh chemicals, heat or steam
- Sterilise and dry 6 bottles in 60 minutes – fuss-free and super clean
- UV light kills 99.9% of harmful germs – to help protect your baby from bacteria that remains in bottles after washing.
- Fits most brands of bottles - suitable for bottles, teats, soothers and breast pump accessories
- Sterilise – sterilise all your baby feeding accessories using UV light
- Dry – set for 30, 40 or 50 minutes to dry bottles and other feeding equipment
- Auto mode – dries cleaned bottles then switches to sterilising cycle
- Storage mode – emits UV light every 2 hours to keep contents sterile
- Energy efficient - long lasting Philips UV bulb lasts up to 6,000 hours
- Quick drying and quiet - dries contents in 30 minutes
- Filters dust, pollen and airborne pollutants - comes with one spare filter
- Auto light shut off - UV light shuts off if opened while in use for safety