The 4Moms® MamaRoo Sleep® Bassinet bounces up and down and sways from side to side, just like natural motions that parents do when comforting their babies. It features five unique motions (car ride, wave, kangaroo, tree swing and rock-a-bye) and five speed options for a total of 25 different combinations to help your baby fall asleep and stay asleep longer.
Your baby bassinet can also play one of the 4 white noise options (rain, ocean, fan and shh) via the 4moms app on a compatible smart device. The 4moms app also features a timer that can be used to help establish a bedtime routine and improve sleep.
- Firm, flat sleep surface
- Mesh sides for visibility and airflow
- 5 unique motions (car ride, kangaroo, tree swing, rock a bye, and wave) to soothe & improve sleep
- 5 speeds
- Timer to help establish a bedtime routine
- 4 white noise options: fan, rain, ocean & shh
- Bluetooth enabled – control all features via the 4moms app
- Adjustable height
- Tool-less assembly
- firm, flat sleep surface that follows the AAP’s Safe Sleep Guidelines for newborns
- With Leg extenders: 34" L x 24" W x 39" H
- Without Leg extenders: 34" L x 24" W x 34.5" H
Age & weight limit:
- For use from birth until your baby reaches the maximum weight limit of 11kg or can push up on their hands or knees, whichever comes first.
- Maximum weight: 11kg
- The bassinet sheets are machine washable. The bassinet mattress, fabric, and mesh can be spot cleaned using mild soap and warm water.
- 1 year warranty
Cocoonababy is an ergonomic cocoon designed for use in the cot during baby's first months. It helps reassure baby and adapt smoothly to life after birth!
Respecting the medical recommendation to sleep babies on their back, the elongated semi-fetal position in the Cocoonababy Nest allows babies to feel safe and content.
Sleeping babies in this position present many advantages, including:
- Improving the quality and length of time of your baby's sleep and contentment
- Minimizing the risk of flat head syndrome
- Limit gastric reflux
- Reducing involuntary jerky movements which wake babies with a start and make them cry
The Cocoonababy Nest includes:
- An adjustable wedge which can be moved down the nest as your baby grows
- Fleur de Coton machine washable fitted sheet
- Waterproof sheet (machine washable)
- Conforms to bedding safety regulations
The Cocoonababy helps to:
- Improve the quality and length of sleep.
- Reduce waking with a start or Moro reflex.
- Limit reflux problems.
- Minimize the risk of flat head.
- Encourage all-round development.
The Cocoonababy nest includes the Tummy Band reassures and soothes baby by applying a light pressure on his tummy, without hindering his freedom of movement.
The perfect baby pod to safely sleep your newborn, with certified organic cotton covers and a flat and firm breath eze fibre mattress, that is machine washable.
The Organic Cosy Crib has no dangerous ties or strangulation hazards, no excessive fabric to cause suffocation and is designed to safely sleep your baby in accordance with safe sleep practices.
- The mattress is flat and does not have an incline. An incline is dangerous as it lifts your baby’s head (chin to chest).
- Tight fitting fabric covers so no loose or excessive fabric reducing the risk of entrapment – take the “pinch test” today on a whole range of sleeping pods and immediately you will see why ours is safer with no excessive bedding.
- Firm fiber so the mattress is not soft and squishy. This reduces the risk of suffocation if your baby rolls into the mattress. The mattress complies with AS/NZS 8811.1:2013 Methods of testing infant products – Sleep Surfaces – Test for firmness so you know it is safe for your baby.
- There are no ties or clips or any attachments that your baby can be entrapped in which may cause a strangulation hazard.
- Designed to allow you to safely sleep your newborn baby in accordance with safe sleep practices as it has a separate mattress that you can tuck your baby’s bedding under so bub is snuggled up, safely flat on their back with no suffocation hazards.
- Made from breathable cotton fabrics allow for continuous airflow through the pod.
- Made from organic cotton fabrics which are certified by internationally recognised GOTS certification test facility – read more about the benefits of organic below.
- The inner core is made from breathable fiber which is a heat bonded polyester fibre which allows for airflow and is allergy and dust mite resistant (NO foam is used in the construction of our cosy cribs as we do not believe it is safe for your baby. Foam contains hazardous chemicals, it is not breathable and not washable)
- Fully washable so it is more hygienic for your baby.
|Assembled Dimension||W50cm x L83cm x H18cm|
|Packaged Dimensions||W50cm x L83cm x H18cm|
|Internal Dimensions||W27cm x L63cm x H10cm|
Sleep Like Goldilocks Electronic Smart Sleepwear Guide
Know exactly what to dress your baby!
This incredible device will assist you to know how to dress your baby for sleep by predicting using your location, the room temperature and the expected temperature forecast for that night.
- No wearables on your baby
- Sleep wear guide - Take the guesswork out of how to dress your baby for sleep
- Room Thermometer
- Gentle Night Light
- Accurately predicts the overnight temperature
- Australian made and designed
- Easy and simple icons on screen
Goldilocks shows the room temperature by changing colours and indicating it on on the screen, from Purple (a very cold room) to Red (a very hot room) with colours in between, and can be turned off if desired.
The Intelligent overnight low temperature prediction is based on your local weather information combined with the temperature in your room using AI technology. the prediction gets more accurate over time, as it learns the pattern of changed of temperature in your nursery.
According to the room temperature, Goldilocks shows its suggestions of clothing and sleeping bags to be worn in TOG rating, parents will no longer have to guess what to dress the baby or the thickness of their sleep suit.
Note: The dressing guide and temperature prediction is a guide only.
Please consider other factors such as illness, heating/cooling and whether your baby tends to run hot or cold in general.
This gorgeous baby nest is a soft bed of the right size, making your tiny newborn baby feel snug and safe.
The Cozy Nest can be placed inside the cot, in the parents’ bed, in the pram etc., however it must always be placed on a flat surface and you cannot carry your baby in the nest. The two-tone dotted design on the fabric is cute and inviting.
Always place the nest on a flat surface. Do not carry your baby in the nest.
Material: Cover: 100% cotton. Mattress: 100% PU foam. Filling: 100% polyester fibres.
Care: Wash separately. Cover: Washable at 40°C, do not tumble dry. Foam mattress: Hand wash only. Polyester tube: Washable at 60°C. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean.
Size: 93 x 50 x 12 cm. Inner size: 70 x 27 cm.
Anything that helps your baby sleep soundly will help you get some much needed rest too.
This cute and cuddly night-time companion provides soft lights, soothing sounds and gentle lullabies to help your baby settle to sleep.
CrySensor technology listens out through the night and plays soothing sounds or lullabies to help comfort and settle baby if they wake.
- Rechargeable – USB power pack means no need to keep replacing batteries
- Intelligent CrySensor technology responds to crying noise by playing 20 minutes of soothing sounds or lullabies to soothe baby, meaning fewer wake up calls for mum or dad.
- 6 natural soothing sounds – choose from heartbeat, rainfall and white noise or 3 lullabies
- You’re in control – dimmable heart-shaped light allows you to choose right level of brightness for your nursery and automatically switches off after 30 minutes to save energy.
- Looks great in any nursery – cute and cuddly, gender neutral design suits all décor and styles.
Soothe baby to sleep with high-quality sounds from nature or a melodic lullaby. The soft glow of the nightlight creates a tranquil environment so your little one can drift to sleep more easily. Its playful design, combining well-placed controls and offering AC or battery power, makes it fun and easy to use.
3 Natural sounds:
- White Noise
- Brahms’ Lullaby
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Mozart’s Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
- Sleep Timer - 15/30/45/60 minute
- Operates on AC adapter, or 4 x AAA batteries (included)
The Groclock is one of our most highly recommended products. Parents have always struggled with children who are early birds and until the Groclock we didn’t have a reliable solution. The Groclock has an amazing success rate with teaching children to sleep in. Or if they don’t sleep longer, they do learn to stay in bed and not wake up their parents!
How does the Groclock work?
How do you get your children to understand when it's time to get up? It's easy- “stay in bed until the blue sleepy time stars have disappeared and the screen turns yellow. The sun will have woken up and it's wake up time for you too.”
The sun and stars Groclock uses fun images to communicate when to go back to sleep and when it's time to spring out of bed. For older children, they can learn to read the digital time, as well as looking for the sun to wake up.
The pack includes a beautifully illustrated bedtime story book Sleepy Farm. Let the sweet farm animals keep your little one company as they all journey towards slumber time together. It is this combination of the simple glowing images and the bedtime story book which has already made the Gro-Clock incredibly popular in the UK and NZ.
There is a lot of information out there around the affects of “blue light” at night on sleep. The blue light discussion generally relates to blue light waves emitted from LED screens of TVs, computers, smartphones, video games and some light bulbs. When we’ve asked our customers for feedback about the Gro Clock’s blue illuminated face the responses suggested that it has little or no negative impact on their child’s sleep.
However if it is a concern and you still want the benefits of a reliable sleep trainer clock you can adjust the brightness of the screen. If you don’t want the blue light visible at all at night (e.g. your child prefers sleeping in the dark) the Groclock can be adjusted to “00” which means no light at all, right up to the brightest setting which works well as a nightlight.
When it’s time to wake up the Groclock's screen will light up in yellow and the sun icon will appear.
- Glowing screen shows images of cartoon stars and sun to communicate ’sleep’ and ’wake-up’ time
- Includes fun bedtime story book to reinforce the message
- Stars go out one-by-one during the night to show the passing of time
- Option to set two separate wake-up times (weekday/weekend or night-time/day-time nap)
- Adjustable screen brightness: 00 means no light, up to the brightest setting which works well as a nightlight
- Silent operation - no ticking
- Optional audible alarm feature
- Mains powered with plug for NZ or Australian use
- Suitable from age 2+ years
- Option of showing digital clock during the ‘stars to sun’ countdown
- While the clock is blue and the stars sleeps - stay in bed and dream
- When stars disappear, Gro clock turns yellow and the sun wakes up, it's time to get up for a new day
This handy blackout blind helps create a dark and cosy environment to encourage little ones to enjoy restful sleep anywhere.
It can be put in place in minutes, attaching directly to a window using long lasting suction cups. It’s easy to use and quick to adjust, making it easy to create a dark environment for baby to sleep in. Fits windows up to a maximum of 130 x 190 cm / 51 x 78 in
Made from a lightweight premium blackout fabric that completely blocks daylight, it’s light and portable and comes in a handy travel bag, making ideal for holidays and travel.
- Creates a dark environment anywhere – helps maintain baby’s sleep routine
- Easy to put up and take down - attaches to window with long lasting suction cups
- Easy to adjust – fastenings allow you to adapt to get the perfect size for your window and it can be reduced to around a third of its maximum size
- Comes with handy travel bag – lightweight blind is easy to transport and store, so it’s ideal for travel
- Machine washable
The Gro Egg is back and is bigger, and better in every way. This new and improved version is now USB powered making it a true travel essential.
It's larger, brighter design makes it even easier than before to check the little one is resting at the correct temperature. In addition to the innovative colour changing system and handy temperature display, the Egg 2 includes 4 adjustable brightness levels allowing to use it as a nightlight or find a light level that suits baby.
- Gro-egg 2 is bigger, better and extremely stylish!
- Ambient Digital Thermometer
- Gentle Night Light
- Perfect Accessory for Gro-snug & Grobags
- Colour coded system (supported by safe sleep experts The Lullaby Trust) making it easy for parents to keep baby comfortable
- Adjustable Egg Brightness (4 levels) – makes for a super handy nightlight
- USB Powered – easy to take on travels
- Soft Touch Silicone Dome
Bella Comfort Lamp is your babies night time companion, with a soft silicone shell it is both charming to look at and soothing for your baby.
Bella Comfort Lamp will sit by your baby’s side, either in their room at home or while you travel, and always give them that Comfort feeling of home sweet home.
It is safe to hold and robust enough to travel with you - even safe enough for those little hands to play and turn on.
Utilise the sleep mode, and with two brightness settings, a continuous colour functionality and 3 beautiful silhouette menageries to chose from, your baby will drift off into never never land in the perfect atmosphere of this adorable Bella Comfort Lamp.
- Two Brightness and one Continues Auto Colour Change Setting
- Tap to change between modes
- Silicone outer shell (easy and robust for travel)
- Three creative silhouettes
- Sleep Mode
- Internal battery (great for travel or sleep overs at grandparents, no need to find a power supply and messy cords)
- Powered by USB cable
Designed in Australia, the adjustable 4 sides cot liner mesh fits most rectangular cots with rails/slats on both sides and is machine washable.
• Open corners provide ventilation channels for air to move
• Free from bumper ties
• Tested to be non-toxic and not produce any VOCs
• Keeps arms, legs and pacifiers inside the cot
• Moderate protection against bumps and knocks
• Provides a visual shield
• Non-pillowy slimline construction
• Air-permeable/breathe-through materials (often miscalled 'breathable')
• Bumper alternative
• Machine washable
• Fits most rectangular cots with rails/slats on both sides and has solid ends
• Available in 2 and 4 adjustable cot liner mesh pieces
• Designed in Australia. Registered Design ®
Mr Maria is famous for their night lights, all designed in Netherlands.
This series of collectables consists of little bundles of joy. Each of them created to help you create little moments of light. Collect them for a happy display on your shelves or gift them to friends you cherish the most. Together we'll brighten the day, home and world.
The mini-lights in the shape of Miffy (15 cm), Boris (10.2 cm) and Lion (12.6 cm) are here to make you smile! They're made of soft silicone and come with a battery to power the LED lamp.
- On/Off switch is at the bottom
- Light will automatically turn off after 15 minutes
- CR2032 battery is included
The new Dreambaby® Ladybug Night Light is a fun way to add a sense of comfort and security to bedtime for your child, who might feel scared in total darkness. The one-touch operation is really easy for parents or children to use throughout the night. Not only is the ladybug night light a cute, decorative item for the bedroom, but it’s highly energy efficient and long lasting – LED bulbs can last for thousands of hours, and the light itself turns off automatically after 30 minutes.
The babyhood Sleep Positioner is designed to support your baby and to help prevent your baby from rolling over onto their tummies and sides. The Sleep Positioner is made from a soft, plush micro toweling fabric which is stain resistant and colour fast. It is also machine washable. Best of all the Sleep Positioner is made from breathe Eze™ fibre so it is breathable for your baby.
The Sleep Positioner is adjustable and can be made bigger or smaller to get the right fit as your child grows. Get a better night’s sleep without waking yourself or your baby constantly to check if they are rolling over with a babyhood Sleep Positioner.
Babyhood Organic Cosy Crib Sold Separately.
- 2 pce to adjust for your growing baby
- Breathe Eze™ micro towel fabric
- Breathe Eze™ fiber filling
- Colour fast & stain resistant
- Machine washable
Project Nursery’s Portable Sound Soother is great for on-the-go or around the home. It’s easy to take it with you—clip it to your nappy bag or stroller and soothe Baby to sleep with lullabies and natural sounds.
Four pre-loaded natural sounds:
- White Noise
Two pre-loaded lullabies:
- Brahms’ Lullaby
- Mozart’s Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
- Adjustable sleep timer with constant-on or 15, 30 + 45-minute settings
- Glow in the dark buttons for easy access in the dark
- Flexible clip easily attaches to handles and bags
- Operates on 3 x AAA batteries (not included)
Dreambaby® Auto-Sensor Swivel Night Lights automatically turn on in the dark and off in the light. The 360° rotating swivel head means you can cast a soft light in any direction you like making them ideal for the nursery, bedroom or stairways or anywhere else.
Dreambaby® Auto-Sensor Night Lights are ideal not only for night time feeds but are also energy efficient and last up to 20,000 hours.
- No fumbling in the dark for light switches
- Prevents trips and tumbles in the dark
- Less likely to disturb sleeping children
- Long life LED
- Optic White light
- Ultra-low power usage 0.5W