Tommee Tippee Gro Clock Toddler Sleep Trainer
The Groclock is one of our most highly recommended products. Parents have always struggled with children who are early birds and until the Groclock we didn’t have a reliable solution. The Groclock has an amazing success rate with teaching children to sleep in. Or if they don’t sleep longer, they do learn to stay in bed and not wake up their parents!
How does the Groclock work?
How do you get your children to understand when it's time to get up? It's easy- “stay in bed until the blue sleepy time stars have disappeared and the screen turns yellow. The sun will have woken up and it's wake up time for you too.”
The sun and stars Groclock uses fun images to communicate when to go back to sleep and when it's time to spring out of bed. For older children, they can learn to read the digital time, as well as looking for the sun to wake up.
The pack includes a beautifully illustrated bedtime story book Sleepy Farm. Let the sweet farm animals keep your little one company as they all journey towards slumber time together. It is this combination of the simple glowing images and the bedtime story book which has already made the Gro-Clock incredibly popular in the UK and NZ.
There is a lot of information out there around the affects of “blue light” at night on sleep. The blue light discussion generally relates to blue light waves emitted from LED screens of TVs, computers, smartphones, video games and some light bulbs. When we’ve asked our customers for feedback about the Gro Clock’s blue illuminated face the responses suggested that it has little or no negative impact on their child’s sleep.
However if it is a concern and you still want the benefits of a reliable sleep trainer clock you can adjust the brightness of the screen. If you don’t want the blue light visible at all at night (e.g. your child prefers sleeping in the dark) the Groclock can be adjusted to “00” which means no light at all, right up to the brightest setting which works well as a nightlight.
When it’s time to wake up the Groclock's screen will light up in yellow and the sun icon will appear.
- Glowing screen shows images of cartoon stars and sun to communicate ’sleep’ and ’wake-up’ time
- Includes fun bedtime story book to reinforce the message
- Stars go out one-by-one during the night to show the passing of time
- Option to set two separate wake-up times (weekday/weekend or night-time/day-time nap)
- Adjustable screen brightness: 00 means no light, up to the brightest setting which works well as a nightlight
- Silent operation - no ticking
- Optional audible alarm feature
- Mains powered with plug for NZ or Australian use
- Suitable from age 2+ years
- Option of showing digital clock during the ‘stars to sun’ countdown
- While the clock is blue and the stars sleeps - stay in bed and dream
- When stars disappear, Gro clock turns yellow and the sun wakes up, it's time to get up for a new day