Babyhood Fold n Go Timber Cot
Babyhood’s famous Fold N Go Timber Cot is so easy to use as the name suggests just ‘fold and go’. It has a unique design protected easy open and fold system so that it can be used daily with complete ease.
Tested to 2 Australian Standards including the Domestic Use Standard and also the Foldable Portable Cot Standard, so you know it is the preferred and safer option to a traditional porta cot. With its great compact size, it is perfect for early learning centers, hospitality, hire, Nanna’s home or holiday homes.
A solid timber base with padding offers even better support to the folding style cot. Best of all, the Fold N Go Timber Cot has a 2 trigger 2 hand mechanism drop side in a folding cot! It is perfect for compact living, hospitality, hire, nanna’s home or holiday homes.
- Compact so ideal for compact living, hospitality, hire, nanna’s home or holiday homes.
- Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with real clear grade NZ plantation timber
- Ergonomically designed to save your back with babyhood’s famous smooth 2 trigger drop side
- Grows with your child as the base levels adjust from bassinet to cot
- Safer for your baby with BPA free teething rails that are very discreet
- Available in Baltic or White
- Secure for baby with a solid padded base (note mattress still required).
- Easy to manoeuvre around your nursery with 4x lockable heavy duty castors
- Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 – Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
This cot is tested by the highly regarded NATA accredited testing facility AFRDI (Australian Furnishing Research and Development Institute) to ensure that the cot is safe and meets with the Standards noted above
|Assembled Dimension||W65 x L128 x H106cm (includes castors)|
|Carton 1||W68 x L120 x H18cm|
|Recommended Mattress Size||1200mm * 600mm * 100mm|
|Age Range||Bassinet Level – New born to earlier of 6 months or when baby can sit up unassisted
Cot/Toddler Level – up to 24kg