Optimal comfort, support & safety, every step of the way
Sound sleep is essential for babies & parents alike. Babies require varying degrees of support as they grow & develop. This is why Babyrest has developed an innovative new range to combine form, function & safety in a single solution, without compromising on comfort.
Having a child typically consists of swapping out outgrown items quicker than you can say ‘where did the time go?!’ So, when it comes to value for money, parents look towards quality, durability, and multi-use features which increase a product’s life and usability.
- Suitable from newborn
- 95mm thick, light & manoeuvrable made with a soft & breathable bamboo cover. Smarter choice for the environment.
- Features a Baby Side & Toddler Side
- Tested to Australian and New Zealand Standard 8811.1:2013 for Firmness of Sleep Surfaces
- Optimal firmness & comfort ensures safety & support from birth, right through to their first big bed.
- Made using Global GreenTagTM certified foams that inhibit mould and bacteria growth.
- Features reinforced side edges that prevent the risk of any limbs becoming entrapped when baby rolls or stands up.
- Side edges also work as a positioning barrier to keep baby in a safe sleeping position.
- Comes with a 5-year warranty. Proudly made in Australia by real parents.
FREE natural bamboo cover. Soft, breathable, zip-enclosed for easy removal, better for the planet & your child.
Visible ventilation channels run throughout the core to aerate the materials, keeping them fresh & hygienic. More importantly, they allow for maximum breathability & temperature regulation, which is critical to prevent overheating.
This baby cot mattress is made to suit the exact measurements of European cotbeds (140x70cm) like the Troll Sun and Troll Lukas cot.
It is an inner-spring mattress with pressure relieving foam and quality fabrics and is suitable from birth to school age.
This means that the mattress can still be used as the cot is converted to a junior bed.
The pocket spring design provides an undisturbed night’s sleep with long term durability and support. The balancing net evenly distributes body pressure. This mattress has a high-density cotton layer for extra support & comfort. The cover is made of unbleached and undyed natural cotton which gives a natural sleeping surface for baby.
The Alma Mini Spring Mattress is not chemically treated. It has a barrier layer which acts as a flame retardant (instead of using chemicals). The barrier layer is ammonium polyphosphate; a very safe material, so much so that it is used in food.
Size: Width: 45cm | Length: 90cm | Height: 10cm