Cocoonababy is an ergonomic cocoon designed for use in the cot during baby's first months. It helps reassure baby and adapt smoothly to life after birth!
Respecting the medical recommendation to sleep babies on their back, the elongated semi-fetal position in the Cocoonababy Nest allows babies to feel safe and content.
Sleeping babies in this position present many advantages, including:
- Improving the quality and length of time of your baby's sleep and contentment
- Minimizing the risk of flat head syndrome
- Limit gastric reflux
- Reducing involuntary jerky movements which wake babies with a start and make them cry
The Cocoonababy Nest includes:
- An adjustable wedge which can be moved down the nest as your baby grows
- Fleur de Coton machine washable fitted sheet
- Waterproof sheet (machine washable)
- Conforms to bedding safety regulations
The Cocoonababy helps to:
- Improve the quality and length of sleep.
- Reduce waking with a start or Moro reflex.
- Limit reflux problems.
- Minimize the risk of flat head.
- Encourage all-round development.
The Cocoonababy nest includes the Tummy Band reassures and soothes baby by applying a light pressure on his tummy, without hindering his freedom of movement.