The Scandinavian inspired Retro Cot by Grotime with its rose gold panel inserts and combination of curves and smooth edge, straight lines make this modern piece have a retro feel.
Available in two stunning colours: Scandinavian Oak or White – both working so harmoniously with the touch of rose gold through the side pieces.
With adjustable levels and sides at only 900mm high, parents can lean in with ease to place their baby down. Slatted all round providing excellent airflow. With it's Infant level cot, Toddler level cot, Sofa bed & Single bed (bed kit sold separately) - your cot has the ability to grow with your child making the transition into "big kid" bed much easier.
There's always a day when we all need a good dose of inspiration and this beautiful collection of Scandinavian designs will do the job nicely.
- Assembled dimensions: 138cm L x 76cm D x 100cm H
- Mattress dimensions: 130cm L x 69cm D x 10cm H
- 4 in 1 cot | Infant level, Toddler level, Sofa bed, Cot bed
Composed for smart use of space
The overture cot is designed specifically for modern living where efficient use of space is just as paramount as the design style and functionality. Not only is this cot compact and classy, it can be converted into multiple different functions by adding on cleverly invented add-on kits to span the entire growth chart of your child. Looking ahead is one of their specialties!
The Overture cot is simple enough to be dressed to suit any style home. With no dropside or moving parts. It is the safest sleeping environment you could ask for. Its never been easier to have your baby right where you want it, even with homes with limited space. This cot fits through a standard 820 doorway, built for practical parents in modern lifestyles.
This 'Global Size' cot is designed to global growth pattern statistics to ensure it provides a safe sleeping environment for your child as it develops. Typically between the age of 2-3, children are climbing things, therefor it is safest for them to make the transition into a 'Big' bed, which is easy with the Overture cot, simply roll your cot ends over and add the single bed kit! (sold separately)
- Conforms to the latest AS/NZS 2172:2013 safety standard
- Comes with a full 5 years manufactures warranty
- Effortlessly converts from new born level to toddler level through to a cot bed so you can keep up with the growth of your baby
- Smart end panels can be used to create a; Infant level Cot, Toddler level Cot, Sofa bed, Cot bed
- New slimline width designed for cot to fit through a standard doorway
- Made from sustainable New Zealand plantation pine timber
- Easy to assemble with both printable and video instructions
- 117cm L x 74cm D x 100cm H Cot Size
- 108cm L x 66cm D x 10cm H Mattress Size (NOT included)
This is a change table with the addition of a slide out drawer and a towel rail. This change table will suit any cot in any range, and most importantly features is the addition of a sliding drawer giving you the safe place to keep all those potions and lotions in easy reach. Although it is not always the easiest job, it is a job that must be done.
Grotime makes changing baby simple with change tables that are super convenient and totally mobile. Plus, you'll love the look of this elegant table. With simple lines and premium construction, it's a nice addition to any baby room.
67L x 86D x 93H (cm) assembled
Sherpa by name and Sherpa by nature, designed to fit into the budget yet tough enough to carry any load put on it. The Grotime Sherpa change table is affordable and unique, it is a simple changer and still has the shelving to store baby's changing needs. This is a perfect match with the Pearl cot for that thrifty yet chic baby's room.
- Deep changing area top
- Locking wheels
- Includes waterproof changemat 70W x 49D cm
- Timber type Sustainable New Zealand plantation pine
- Dimensions: 555L x 765D x 825H (mm)