There’s so much to do when you become a parent for the first time that you haven’t always time to cuddle your baby to sleep. The Joolz Essentials Nest surrounds your baby with comfort. You can use it just as easily in the Joolz pram as in a car seat. So, after a meal out, just lift your little one from his cot into the car seat and, once you’re home again, lift him back into his cot. Sleep tight.
- 100% organic cotton
- absorbs moisture and regulates heat
- features three easy zippers to fasten safety belts through the nest
- authentic honeycomb pattern for sweet dreams
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- measurements: 80×35 cm
- age suitability: birth to 6 months
The smart baby wrap
BubbaCosy has been designed to give your newborn baby the security and comfort that only a mum can give. Made from the finest quality natural fabrics it is soft and gentle on baby's skin.
Each BubbaCosy has a duvet inside to support posture and provide the extra warmth your baby needs. The duvet, made from 100% Australian washable wool, helps to regulate baby's body temperature. It's breathable, flame-retardant and moisture absorbing qualities makes it ideal for even the most sensitive skin. BubbaCosy grows with your baby! Thanks to the easily adjustable length and grip tabs located on the wings of the wrap, BubbaCosy can be used for babies up to 5 months.
- Suits 0 - 5 months
- Comfortable and Safe
- Keeps baby warm
- Promotes longer sleep
- Grows with your baby
- Keeps baby secure
- Fits in prams, cradles, cots and bassinets
- Machine washable
- Low Fire Danger
- Cover: 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
- Duvet Filling: 375g 100% Australian Washable Wool
- Duvet Outer: 100% Japara Cotton
- Comes in gorgeous gift box
Love to Dream's patented, award winning SWADDLE UP™ is a breakthrough swaddling solution to help your baby settle and establish a peaceful sleep routine, FROM DAY ONE™. Unlike traditional swaddles which keep a baby's arms by their side or across their chest, the natural ARMS UP™ design of SWADDLE UP™, allows your baby to safely bring their hands to their mouth for true SELF-SOOTHING™ which means more sleep for the whole family. Oh and did we mention that vs a traditional swaddle wrap it’s a whole lot faster and simpler to use, especially at 3am.
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 20°C & 24°C
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in Newborn, Small & Medium
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
Little Bamboo’s generously-sized baby Muslin Swaddles are silky-smooth and perfect for your baby’s sensitive skin. Viscose from bamboo has the added bonus of being beautifully breathable and boasts superior temperature control capabilities, meaning it’s cooling on those hot, humid nights and a great base to keep baby warm and snug during the cold winter nights.
Muslin swaddling blankets are a versatile nursery favourite with oodles of uses, including a lightweight blanket, towel, burp cloth and change mat just to name a few.
Bringing together 40 years of history and innovation, Little Bamboo is one of the most popular and long-standing ranges of baby textiles in Australia.
Beautifully boxed to gift to new parents - or yourself.
Product Size: 120 x 120 cm
Composition: 70% Viscose from Bamboo / 30% Cotton.
- Wash separately before use
- Cold hand or machine wash with like colours
- Machine on gentle/delicate cycle
- Do not rub, soak or wring
- Do not bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Line dry in shade
- Part cool tumble dry, over drying damages fabric
- Warm iron
- Do not dry clean.
The Baby Tuck Sheet is a TOG-rated, safe alternative to blankets suitable from birth. Designed to use over the top of a swaddle or sleeping bag, the Baby Tuck Sheet is a firm-fitting mattress sleeve that provides added security and comfort for a newborn during sleep. Each side of the Baby Tuck Sheet is TOG-rated; simply flip the sheet over to adjust the warmth and follow our Bedding Temperature guide (included) for help layering. The zips allow you to adjust to two levels of firmness (tightness), to find the perfect fit for your baby's size, or strength of startle reflex.
The Baby Tuck Sheet has been stringently tested and approved as safe by leading independant infant safety organisation INPAA. When using the right size for your baby's length and sleep envrionment, the Baby Tuck Sheet will not come up higher than mid-way up baby's chest following Red Nose safe sleep guidelines. Given the design of the product, the Baby Tuck Sheet cannot become untucked from the mattress, be pulled up near baby's face, or be classified as loose bedding in any way. If your baby does manage to get their legs out of the Tuck Sheet, it will simply lie flat on the mattress. Newborns who don't like to be swaddled may find the firmness of the Tuck Sheet comforting in lieu of sleeping with their arms in. Please do not use the Baby Tuck Sheet once your baby shows signs of rolling over.
Our products are reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia as being skin-friendly. All ergoPouch fabrics are dyed with non-toxic water based dyes, and come in trend-driven prints and colours to suit any nursery. All our prints are designed in-house.
HOW TO USE
1. Slip the Baby Tuck Sheet over the end of your baby's mattress. Choose the 0.2 TOG side up for a light feel and layer in warm rooms, or the 1.0 TOG side up for a firmer feel and warmer layer in moderate temperature rooms. Refer to our Bedding Temperature Guide (included in pack) for more information
2. Dress your baby in their sleepwear. We recommend a Layer (onesie), underneath a Cocoon Swaddle Bag (arms in or out) or Sleeping Bag (arms out). Use our Bedding Temperature Guide to help you choose the right product combination and TOG.
3. Unzip the Baby Tuck Sheet. Lay your baby under the open folds, with their feet touching the end of the cot / crib.
4. Zip up the sheet, to the desired firmness. You should easily be able to zip up the sheet, and firmly fit two fingers between the sheet and your baby. Once zipped up, ensure the sheet does not come up higher than the middle of your baby's chest. If it is coming up higher, simply tuck more of the sheet under the mattress until the right length is achieved. As your child grows taller, continue to adjust.
5. Unzip the sheet to remove baby from it.
6. Discontinue use once your baby shows signs of rolling over
The product will stretch to fit over most bassinet and cot mattresses.
It will not fit a circular shaped mattress.
120cm x 120 cm Cotton jersey Stretch Wrap
Generous Size: can swaddle newborns through to the largest of bubs. Due to our unique weave, the L'il Fraser wraps provide extra stretch.
Super Soft: 100% cotton jersey
Multiple uses: ideal feeding shawl, cot sheet, pram blanket, security blanket and floor rug
- Cold or warm (up to 40 degrees) gentle machine wash
- Do Not bleach
- Iron on medium Heat
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not line dry in direct sunlight