Era, the new definition of city stroller.
Roll smoothly through bumpy terrain and keep your napping passenger asleep with all-wheel suspension and air-filled tires. With its small footprint, maneuvering tight spaces is stress-free and easy. Plus, there is plenty of room to grow with its extra-long footwell. Era has a quick, compact fold, auto lock and standing stow – save space and keep moving.
In keeping with Bumbleride’s eco-focused manufacturing, Era includes an adjustable handlebar made of all-natural cork. It’s durable, ergonomic, non-toxic and 100% sustainable. Bumbleride’s Eco Fabrics are made with 100% recycled PET and certified free from harmful chemicals by OEKO-TEX.
- UPF 45+ canopy with pop-out extension for extra coverage + air vents
- Eco-fabrics free from harmful chemicals (100% rPET + OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified)
- One-handed backrest recline
- Oversize cargo basket, accessible from both sides with storage pocket for air pump (included)
- 360° front swivel wheels with in-line lock option
- Machine washable seat fabrics + canopies (all removable)
- Adjustable, non-toxic cork handle with safety strap
- Quick, compact fold, auto lock + standing stow
- Reversible seat, can recline down to flat position with adjustable footrest (in both directions)
- Infant compatible without attachments, option to add Capsule Adapter or Bassinet (both sold separately)
- Extra room to grow with long seat and foot-well
- Secure foot brake. Thong friendly
- Air-filled tyers and all wheel suspension