The Leander Chair is so much more than just a high chair. It is your child’s chair from baby to teenager, the seat that lets him/her participate at the table like the adults. Everything is much easier if you can reach. It is also more fun.
Imagine how your child will benefit from joining the adults! Not only do they learn to socialise but they can also use the table for a whole range of activities – like us. As parents, we can be there, too, comfortable on our chairs, joining in or doing another task.
The Leander Chair grows with your child from baby to adult. You can move the seat and footrest as needed. The back rest can also be adjusted to maintain good support. Your baby will need a safety bar at the beginning and possibly also a cushion.
PLEASE NOTE: Safety Bar sold seperately
- Includes your child at the table
- Encourages independence and social skills
- Ergonomic design for correct posture From baby to adult – fully adjustable
- Danish design made in Europe from beech wood
- Holds 125kg, weighs less than 6kg
- Safety bar & back rest are also adjustable
- Designed with flex in the frame for movement and comfort
- Cushions available – machine washable