Kiddie Country has continued to grow, and we need extra staff. This is a very busy family business where customer service and product knowledge are key.
The best boutique baby shop with only the state-of-the-art brands selected over 43 years and constantly updating our products with the finest range. Every day in our store, our talented team members passionately guide and support parents to be, grandparents, carers with their new baby needs.
Our ideal candidate would be a parent, mature, intelligent, and cheerful.
Working 10 Am to 3 pm Monday to Friday as a permanent position and may suit a back to work parent.
We are seeking a retail salesperson in our store. You will be a passionate and dedicated self-starter.
In this role, you will:
. have a happy bubbly personality
- Connect with and understand the unique demands of new and expectant parents by providing customer service and product information that goes above and beyond!
- Learn our systems.
- Build and maintain a genuine bond with our team
- Able to fill in with extra paid hours as required on weekdays and weekends (at overtime Rates) when other team members are unavailable example holidays, sick etc
What you will bring to the role:
- Experience in a similar role (2-3 years), as a sales assistant in the nursery industry, furniture sales, or similar industry an advantage.
- Understand the needs of expectant and new parents on their path through parenthood
- Be a natural communicator and comfortable working as part of our team.
- Guide our customers through our range of brands and products
- Have a great track-record in sales
- You will have a great working knowledge of Excel, Word and be totally comfortable working with a computer
- You will be 100% honest and reliable.
- Have good presentation
Have an excellent command of English
HOW TO APPLY
- Please read this advert fully
- Look through our website kiddiecountry.com.au
- Send a cover letter explaining why we should choose you
- Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Please do not call as only email applicants will be considered
2 weeks fully paid "trial" followed by a standard probation period
We look forward to hearing from you