Cybex Cloud Q Capsule
Cybex CLOUD Q REAR-FACING CAPSULE
With its ground-breaking ergonomic design, the innovative Cybex Cloud Q rear-facing capsule can be easily converted to a near-flat recline position (outside of the car) similar to a Pram bassinet.
Following recent testing by CREP, the Cybex Cloud Q Capsule has received the highest rating of all Capsules in the market.
The Cybex Cloud Q is the only reclining capsule in Australia!
The Cloud Q capsule embodies the core safety DNA synonymous with the Cybex brand.
The Telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection minimises impact in the occurrence of a collision, redirecting the shock to the capsule shell rather than your baby’s precious body. Along with many other safety features, the Cloud Q has achieved the highest safety rating of all capsules. Find out more→
Complete with a height-adjustable headrest, ergonomic carry handle, and large retractable UPF50+ canopy, the Cloud Q offers the ultimate protection and peace of mind for you and your child.
- Suitable from birth to approx. 12 months / 13kgs
- Unique recline function when traveling outside of the car
- Telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System)
- Removable newborn inlay for premature and very small babies
- 11-position height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guides
- Flexible shock absorbing shell
- Integrated retractable canopy with UPF 50+ protection
- Carry handle, 5 positions with multi-use features:
3 for carrying, 1 for preventing rocking when resting on floor, 1 to increase stability when attached in the car
- Travel system ready with Cybex and compatible brand prams (check compatibility with pram manufacturer)
Cloud Q capsule without base: 68 L x 44.5 W x 40 H cm; 5.7 kg
When reclined length is 79 cm. With carry handle upright height is 56 cm
Cloud Q capsule with base*: 68 L x 44.5 W x 48 H cm; 10.8 kg
*canopy & handle bar retracted
3 years from date of purchase
What’s in the box:
Capsule, newborn inlay, base, tether strap, anchor point, instruction manual
- RECLINING BACKREST ergonomic lie-flat position outside the car
- REMOVABLE SEAT INSERT for a near flat and ideal lying position for premature and very small babies
- TELESCOPIC L.S.P. SYSTEM absorbs the force of a side-impact collision in combination with the energy-absorbing shell
- ENERGY ABSORBING SHELL the flexible structure of the material absorbs the forces of an impact and protects the baby
- 11-POSITION HEIGHT-ADJUSTABLE HEADREST with integrated harness guides for perfect protection grows with your child
MATCHING INTEGRATED XXL FOLD-AWAY SUN CANOPY is the perfect sun and wind protection with UPF50+
BASE UNIT INCLUDED which is secured with seat belts to vehicle rear seat. The Cloud Q capsule can then be easily snapped into the base and secured with a tether strap. Follow instruction manual for complete detailed installation process.
- The Cloud Q must be used in conjunction with AU base unit when used in the car.