59S UV Sterilisation Mummy Bag
59S UV Sterilisation Mummy Bag make sterilising breast pumps and feeding bottles easy and is always on the go within 3 mins.
- Ultraviolet (UV-C) light eliminates bacteria, viruses, fungus, molds, etc by destorying DNA physically.
- Removes milky taste of baby bottles
- Easy to use: Close it and press the button twice, finish in 59 seconds
- Convenient for working mums: The first floor sterilize breast pumbs and baby bottles, the second floor storage breast milk(need to put in ice pack)
- Two types: With rechargeable battery and without battery
- Other application: sterilising baby clothes, toys, toothbrushes and anything that can be put into it
- Waterproof and dust-proof
- 99.9% Efficient
- Non-toxic, no radiation, no ozone
- Bacteriostatic storage function
- Five-sides sterilisation function
- Disinfection time: 59 seconds
- Size: 250 x 270 x 170 mm
- Net weight:600g
How to use:
Preparing before Sterilisation:
- Open the disinfectant bin, put the object in and close it, then connect to the power supply.
- The Sterilizer enters into standby mode after connect to the power supply (Indicator light is slightly on). Turn off the power to shutdown (indicator light is off).
Sterilising / Bacteriostatic storage:
- 59s sterilisation: Click the button once to start 59s timing sterilization. The device will recover to standby mode after sterilizing over
- While the red indicator flashes and highlights for 5 minutes.
- Bacteriostatic storage: Click the storage button to initiate Bacteriostatic save function, meanwhile the red light flashes and start the lower-power sterilization.
- Standby Mode – All red light, light on slightly.
- Sterilising – Red light highlights and flashes quickly.
- Sterilising Over – Enter into standby mode after 5 min. red light long bright.
- The built-in magnet sensor switch will automatically pause the unit when you open the top cover during the sterilizing mode.