Owlet Smart Sock 2
The Owlet Smart Sock 2 silently tracks an infant's heart rate and oxygen while they sleep and notifies parents if something is wrong.
The Smart Sock comfortably wraps around your baby’s foot to track heart rate and oxygen levels using clinically-proven pulse oximetry.
The base station glows green to let you know everything is okay but will notify with lights and sounds if something appears to be wrong.
Using Owlet's app, you can receive notifications and stream real-time heart rate and oxygen levels on your phone.
- Socks can be worn on either foot.
- Includes 1 Smart Sock sensor.
- 18-hour battery life.
- Connects via bluetooth.
- Range up to 30 metres.
- Glows green to let you know everything is okay.
- Includes 3 notifications for parents.
- Smart Sock charging dock.
- Uses clinically-proven pulse oximetry.
- Meets international pulse oximetry standards for accuracy.
- Real-time heart rate (BPM).
- Real-time oxygen saturation levels.
- Receive base station notifications.
- Chat with support in app.
All purchases are backed by Owlet’s 45-day Peace of Mind Guarantee.