Oeuf Merlin 6 Drawer Dresser Sparrow Base
With its clean lines and quality construction, this dresser will be loved by parent and kid alike. Six deep drawers provide plenty of storage room, and the modern and simple styling make this dresser a piece that looks good in any bedroom or nursery. Coordinates perfectly with the Sparrow collection. This dresser is built to last and will grow with your child for many years to come.
GREENGUARD Gold certified:
All Oeuf’s furniture is made of sustainable, premium materials and is ethically produced in the Europe. Forests are abundant, and a proud tradition of woodworking. Stringent standards and strong regulations relating to labour, safety, quality, and the environment.
All Oeuf’s furniture is produced in a Forest Stewardship Certified facility, with state of the art dust collection to protect workers and the environment. All waste possible is recycled through licensed facilities, and wood waste is reprocessed at the factory into briquettes, which are then used to heat the factory during cold winters. In addition, our engineered eco-MDF panels are made from FSC certified wood fibres.
- Smart Design
- 6 deep drawers for ample storage
- Dresser has anti-tipping hardware and counter weighted back panel for added safety
- Dresser can be used as a changer by adding and securing the XL station (sold separately)
- Sustainably produced in Europe
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Minimal assembly required.
- Drawers have a 22.5kg weight capacity
Suppliers note: Occasionally the drawers will need to be adjusted after shipping to create an even alignment between them. Each drawers has the ability to adjust the height up or down via a small tab on each side of the drawer runner underneath the drawer. Simply twist the tab left or right to adjust the drawers to the desired position, it’s easier to do this when the drawer is empty and when slightly lifting the drawer to take the weight off the mechanism.