Oeuf Arbor Cot
The Oeuf Arbor Cot (a variation of the Classic cot) was created by parents who appreciate modern design. Like other European cribs, Oeuf uses fixed side rails to offer one of the sturdiest and safest cots available. All Oeuf cots are made in Europe to strict environmental standards.
With an all natural wooden base and legs and a warm-white finish gives the piece a sense of lightness. Available in birch or walnut base finishes, the Arbour will be a simple and beautiful focal point to your nursery.
- Designed to grow with your child
- Converts into a stylish toddler bed with the conversion kit (to last up to age 5) Sturdy and safe (not included)
- Fixed side rails for extra safety.
- All US, Canadian, Australian and European safety standards met or exceeded
- Made in Latvia, a nation with a strong woodworking heritage, from locally sourced wood
- Environmentally friendly E1 certified MDF made from recovered wood fibers
- Finishes are non-toxic and water-based, free of VOC health hazards
- Made in a Forest Stewardship Certified facility
- Wood wastes and finishing materials are recycled
- Packaged in recycled cardboard
- Mattress height can be adjusted to two positions
- Quick to assemble
- Fits standard full size crib mattress and bedding
- Wooden legs
- Dimensions 138cm(W) x 77cm(D) x 92cm(H).
- Fits mattress measuring 130x70cm