Ubabub Nifty Timber Cot Walnut
The Ubabub Nifty Timber Cot is inspired by the clean lines and streamlined shapes of mid-century design, the Nifty Timber cot brings the 50s aesthetic to the nursery, together with contemporary design features. It's simple to assemble, clean and maintain, and when required the cot easily converts to a junior bed.
Features & benefits:
Approved to highest safety standards Meets all current Australian and New Zealand Safety Standards. Ubabub cots are independently tested by a leading global testing laboratory in accordance with safety standard AS/NZS 2172:2003
- Fixed Sides Safety advocates recommend ‘fixed sides' for optimum structural integrity and safety. All Ubabub cots avoid the use of drop-side mechanisms.
- Low height The Ubabub Nifty cot design is lower in height to enable easier access for parents. Designed to make it easy to lift your child in and out of the cot
- Adaptable The Nifty cot is designed to grow with your child, easily converting to a junior bed when required
- Upper and lower mattress positions The positioning of the mattress can be adjusted to suit your growing baby. The upper position suitable for when your baby is young and less mobile. The lower position used for when your baby becomes mobile and can sit-up
- Eco-Friendly The Nifty cot has good eco-credentials. The timber components have been sourced from renewable plantations and it uses non-toxic finishes. The mattress is also hypoallergenic treated, anti-bacterial, anti dust mites, anti-mould and anti-mildew
- Truly chic design: A luxurious modern design aesthetic for parents and babies to enjoy.
*Mattress sold separately.
Option to add Mattress - Innerspring Deluxe Mattress - 69 x 131 x 12cm
Suits NIFTY and MOD cots.
- Ultra-Fresh treated polyurethane foam
- Controls Mould / Anti Dust Mite Protection
- Tempered Steel Springs
- Both sides quilted in premium cotton cover
Package pricing available - contact us now on (03) 9509 4041 for a quote, or visit us at our Armadale, Melbourne boutique