Oeuf Elephant Cot
Oeuf teams up with Spanish designer Carlos Tiscar to create the Elephant, a crib that can be assembled with minimal hardware in 10 minutes. This crib was designed to be a fun addition to a nursery and to make the lives of modern parents easier. The Elephant combines the design sensibility of Tiscar, a Spanish artist, with Oeuf's experience making safe and sustainable baby furniture.
The cot is made in Europe from eco-MDF from sustainably managed forests in an FSC certified facility. All finishes are non-toxic and water based, and the sustainable wood provides a safe, healthy sleeping enviroment.
- Meets Australian safety standards
- Easy assembly in under 10 minutes
- 2 adjustable mattress positions
- Low overall height for easy access
- Small footprint helps utilize space efficiently
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facility
- Made of eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Fits a standard 130cm L x 69cm W cot mattress (not included)
- Packaging made from recycled cardboard
- Greenguard Gold Certified
Option to add a mattress
Deluxe Innerspring cot mattresses (Free) breathable and double quilted for extra comfort. Made in Melbourne. Organic Cotton. L: 1300mm W: 690mm H: 115mm
Babyrest Duocore Mattress, 95mm thick, light & manoeuvrable. Smarter choice for the environment. Comes with a 5-year warranty. Proudly made in Australia by real parents. Also includes FREE natural bamboo cover.
Like all cots designed by Oeuf, the Elephant also converts to a toddler bed with a conversion kit (sold seperately).