Cybex ePriam Pram 2020
Cybex ePriam Pram 2020
Revolutionary smart technology meets luxurious design in the e-PRIAM - the first e-stroller by CYBEX. Intelligent, intuitive, and exceptionally innovative, the e-PRIAM empowers you to glide up and down hills with ease, and smartly adapts to rough terrain like sand, gravel or cobblestones. Experience the magical sensation of a heavy load made lighter; of a rocky path made smooth; of an impossible climb made suddenly achievable.
- Cybex e-Priam Frame in Matt Black
- Seat Fabric
- Rain Cover
- Baby Capsule Adaptors
- Is the e-PRIAM heavier than a regular PRIAM?
- Yes, the e-PRIAM is 2.4 kg heavier than a regular PRIAM.
- Can I also use the e-PRIAM without assistance from the electronic functions?
- Yes. If you do not switch on the power button the e-PRIAM works like a regular PRIAM.
- Can I upgrade / retrofit my PRIAM to an e-PRIAM?
- No, as the intelligent technology is seamlessly integrated into the e-PRIAM frame and separately certified.
- How often do I need to charge the battery?
- The battery run time depends on external conditions (e.g. surface characteristics, temperature, incline) and load (e.g. child weight, basket load). In fair conditions (flat terrain with short hills and a few uneven surfaces, an outside temperature of approximately 20˚C, a load of 9–10 kg) the battery will last for approximately 45 km. In difficult conditions (outdoor terrain with short hills and many uneven surfaces, an outside temperature of approximately 10–20˚C, a load of 15 kg) the battery will last for approximately 20 km. In extreme conditions (rugged terrain with very long and steep hills and mostly uneven surfaces, an outside temperature below 10˚C, a load of 25 kg) the battery will last for approximately 8 km. The values mentioned above are estimates.
- How can I charge the battery?
- You have a choice between directly attaching the stroller to the power outlet using the provided cable, or detaching the battery from the rear axle for charging. Never leave the e-PRIAM unattended while charging the battery.
- How long does it take to charge the battery?
- Charging time is around 3,5 hours.
- When using the assistance, what is the maximum km/h the e-PRIAM can travel at?
- The electronic functions will provide assistance up to 6 km/h. If you travel faster than this the assistance will stop. This is for safety and regulatory reasons.
- Does the battery need charging before I use the e-PRIAM for the first time?
- Yes. The battery needs to be fully charged until the green light on the charger appears. This can take up to 6 hours depending on the charging status when you unpack the product.
- Can I take an e-PRIAM onto an airplane?
- It should be possible to transport the e-PRIAM with most airlines, as the battery was specifically designed to comply with IATA rules for carry-on and checked-in baggage. Before traveling on an airplane, please always check with your airline regarding the latest travel guidelines for carry-on and checked-in baggage.
- When travelling uphill, is there any limit to the degree of the slope the e-PRIAM can assist with?
- The electronic functions can assist climbing a slope of up to approximately 25% (or approximately 14°). This is similar to the incline of Lombard Street in San Francisco
Battery: Powered by a Lithium-ion battery, the e-PRIAM has a range of approximately 8–45 km depending on load and conditions. The battery can be charged within six hours, and the charge status is easily checked via an LED indicator in the rear axle.
Sensors: Sensors in the handlebar detect pushing and pulling effort, while a smart algorithm works continuously to calculate the optimum amount of support you need, adapting to travelling conditions and changes in terrain in the blink of an eye.
Engines: The e-PRIAM’s two electric engines add powered support when needed, and are quiet enough to allow your child to sleep uninterrupted. Discretely located behind the back wheels, the engines are attached to either end of the rear axle.