Leander Matty is designed to make life with your baby easier, the Matty is easy to wipe down to clean. It is water resistant, and fluids don't leak into the cushion. It retains the room temp so it remains warm.
- All-in-one mat with no need for a cover
- Soft to the touch, yet robust
- Safe to use on any flat surface
- Secure non-slip base
- Made from PUR (polyurethane foam)
- 100% waterproof
- Always at room temperature
- Easy to clean with moist cloth
- Measures 70x50x11cm
- Weighs 2.9kg
- Colour: Dusty Grey, Soft Pink, Pale Blue & Cappuccino
Looking for a Leander package? Call our store to discuss! 03 9509 4041
Australia's No. 1 Portable Travel Cot
Babyhood Bambino Dormire Portacot
The Babyhood Dormire Portacot is light weight at only 8 kg. The plushest padded mattress the ability to zip and clip bassinet level. The Babyhood Bambino Dormire is a only stylish and lightweight portacot..
The Babyhood Bambino Dormire is a 2 in 1 portacot with two lockable wheels enabling easy movement around your home.
This is the new model with the following additional improvements:
- Light aluminium frame –reducing the overall weight by 1kg
- New folding mechanism – new system is easier to use and requires less force
- New single button folding arms – this makes it even easier for one to operate.
The Bambino Domire is designed and fully comply with the Australian Standard including the non mandatory standards introduced in 2010, so you can be confident that this product is safe for your baby.
Sleepover fits completely over the base of a travel/porta-cot, and the softly padded top provides a comfortable sleeping surface for baby.
An additional safety feature allows the base, with The Sleepover fitted on it, to be anchored to the bottom of the travel/porta-cot, as recommended by the cot manufacturer. Locate the fastening strips through the openings at both ends of The Sleepover, feed through the slits in the bottom of the portacot and secure underneath. This ensures complete safety as the base cannot be removed or lifted up by an infant, avoiding any possible entrapment. This safety feature is unique and exclusive to The Sleepover and was developed in conjunction with INPAA (Infant Nursery Products Accreditation and Approval).
The Sleepover is the only SAFE way to make your travel/portacot comfortable.
+ Safe, secure and comfortable.
+ Convenient and Portable.
+ Hygienic and Versatile
- Soft and Comfortable
- Very easy to fit
- Hygienic – Machine washable on cool or warm, line or tumble dry
- Convenient and Portable
- Versatile – can be used as a play mat or nappy change mat
- No need to use any other loose items in your travel/portacot
- Made from 100% quality cotton fabric
- Top section is filled with polyester fibre to create a beautifully soft and comfortable sleeping surface for baby.
- Eliminates the scratching noise from the nylon cot base.
- Size 75cm x 110cm. Fits most popular brands of portacot
The Sleepover is so easy to wash, there is no need to use an additional loose sheet over the top. Elasticated sheets are not recommended as they can be pulled off by a child and could be hazardous.
When The Sleepover is not in use it can be folded away with the portacot or simply tucked into the carry bag for next time.
We recommend the use of a mattress protector with all cot, bassinet and cradle mattresses for convenience and hygiene. The Babyrest mattress protector features a waterproof and breathable membrane for optimum comfort, ventilation and absorbency. We recommend you always buy at least 2 for when one is in the wash, or for when travelling or sleeping away from home.
Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification
Certified free of harmful substances
Cover: 80% cotton, 20% Polyester. Backing: PU waterproof membrane.
Note: Bassinet + Cradle sizes are strap-fitted and will adjust to varying size mattresses. The sizes above refer to the size of the protective fabric.
These fitted baby cot sheets are made from interlock jersey in 100% organic cotton and suit both the oval Leander Classic Cot mattress and the rectangular Linea Cot mattress. Soft, durable fabric that comes in Snow, Cappuccino, Cool Grey and Dusty Rose.
Includes: 1 x pack of two fitted sheets in your chosen colour
- Material: 100% organic cotton Eco-Tex® 100 approved textiles
- Care: Machine washable at 60°C and tumble dried
- Fits the Leander Cot, Leander Linea Cot and the Leander Luna 120x60 cot
(fits 60 x 120cm rectangle or 66 x 116 cm oval mattress)
Why rock in a conventional rocking timber chair when you and baby can glide effortless with a gliding motion that is more natural and comforting for you and baby, rather than the upset rocking feeling that you get from a rocking seat, that will leave you dizzy and your bub upset.
Babyhood’s Feeding Glider Chairs are designed to offer optimal support to your body whilst feeding baby every 2-4 hours each day – without comprising on a style for your home. Our Feeding Glider Chairs also offer an alternative to the bulky large recliners that are hard to fit in a nursery and even harder to climb out of, after each feed. You don’t need an extra hand with our gliders as they effortlessly lift you back to the a full seating position, so you can easily step off, with your baby in your arms.
With a smooth gliding motion and a lockable recline, the seat is adjustable to ensure you are always in a comfortable position for your body’s needs – so no heavy jerking like you get from the cheap imitations.
The unique twin layer cushion seat design, will allow you to experience greater support and comfort while feeding – in particular your neck, shoulders and lower back lumbar areas are extra supported. The matching gliding ottoman (which is included) also enhances the gentle gliding motion, so you really feel like you are floating on air.
- Carton Dimensions: 78 x 68 x 63cm
- Carton Weight: 27kg
- Maximum weight limit is 95kg
Delight in mid-century modern appeal with the Hudson Convertible Cot. Stylish rounded spindles bring a simple charm, and give the Hudson Cot an open, radiant feel. The all-spindle sides lets parents keep an eye on baby from all angles, while two adjustable mattress positions allow maximum comfort and safety.
The Hudson Convertible Cot converts to a toddler bed (rail included) and is solidly built from sustainable New Zealand pine wood.
Purchase with Mattress:
Deluxe Innerspring Cot Mattress
- 3-in-1 cot, toddler conversion kit included
- 2 mattress levels for your growing baby
- Cot made of solid New Zealand Pine from sustainable regrowth forests
- Non-toxic finish
- Lead and phthalate safe
- AS/NZS2172:2003 certified
- Fixed Side Rails
- Assembly required
- 1 year warranty
- Greenguard GOLD Certified
- Pairs with Babyletto Hudson Dresser
Lean back and at the press of a button, recline the Kiwi Glider to comfortably feed your baby
The incredibly comfortable wingback-style Kiwi Glider Recliner takes the phrase “rest and recharge” to a whole new level with its built-in USB port, smooth swivel motion and effortless back and forth gliding. Lean back and raise your feet at the touch of a button - this recliner’s quiet electronic control panel is cleverly hidden in the armrest to maintain its sleek form. Recharge your body, mind and electronics in ultimate comfort and modern style.
One of the sensational features of this feeding chair is the forward tilt of the seat assisting you to stand up with your baby in your arms using the strength in your legs as opposed to using your stomach muscles.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Kiwi has been tested for over 10,000 chemicals and passes the most stringent emission standards. It contributes to clean indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: We want to help you make more sustainable choices in your home. At least 40 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this soft and durable eco-performance fabric which uses REPREVE® recycled fibers
- Modern wingback style recliner with hidden push-button control panel and USB charging port
- Smooth and quiet reclining mechanism lowers headrest and raises footrest
- Swivels 270 degrees and glides back and forth in upright position
- Constructed and upholstered by hand
- Upholstery is free of chemical flame retardants
- Meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements
- Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs) and Formaldehyde free
- Assembled Dimensions: 100 x 74 x 101cm
- Assembled Weight: 56 kgs
- Seat cushion: 56 x 58 x 18cm
- Footrest: 56 x 25 x 2.5cm
- Top of arm to floor: 63.5cm
- Top of seat to floor height: 51cm
- Top of chair back to top of seat cushion: 68.5cm
- Reclined length: 165cm
- Reclined footrest (from chair to end of footrest): 38cm
- Width of seat cushion: 56cm
- Depth of seat cushion (upright): 58cm
- Height of seat cushion: 49.5cm
Designed to provide your baby with optimum support for their delicate body and great breathability through the polyester cotton cover and breathable vents keeping your baby more comfortable and safer, in a firmer innerspring mattress, that will last for years to come.
• Firm and supportive
• 200 grams deluxe quilted cover
• Breathe Eze bonded fibre pad
• Innerspring mattress with corner supports to reduce entrapment
• Bonnell springs with tempered steel frame
• Allergy & dust mite resistant
• Quilted both sides
• Breathing side vents for airflow boost
|Mattress Size||1295mm x 690mm x 100mm
1200mm x 600mm x 100mm
|Package Size||130cm x 69.5cm x 11cm
121cm x 60.5cm x 11cm
|Fabric Type||Polyester Cotton Fabric|
|Cover Style||Fully stitched cover with breathing vents|
Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for dispatch or store pick-up
The Leander Matty™ Topper is designed specifically to fit the Matty™ and Wally™ changing mat. Place the topper under the child when changing a diaper. The Topper can also be used as a towel.
- Dimension: L: 65 cm, W: 45 cm
- Material: 100% organic cotton terry
- Maintenance: Can be washed at 40 degrees. Can be tumble dried
- Can also be used as a towel.
You Might Also Like:
- Protects the Sleepi crib mattress from accidents and spills
- Preserves and prolongs the life of the mattress
- Ensures peaceful sleep for your child
- Brushed soft cotton outer surface
- Machine washable, Oeko-Tex approved quality
Kaylula Sova Cot Classic is a revolution in cot design and concept.
INCLUDES 3 PIECE MATTRESS
Starting from a Bassinet then a Cot and Toddler Bed later a Adult Table and Chairs Set + Playpen, all included.
Safe, as it is tested to the toughest Australian & European Standards by Furntech & SGS, who are renowned as the best independent testing facilities internationally.
Quality, using the highest grade European beach wood timber and certified organic textiles.
Now your baby can enjoy the ultimate nursery with the Kaylula Collection by babyhood.
- Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with European Beechwood plantation timber which is stronger, stable and safer
- Grows with your child, starting from a Bassinet to a Cot to a Toddler Bed to an Adult Table and Chairs Set and finally a Playpen, all included with your purchase
- Perfect for co sleeping ‘safely’ with your newborn baby by your bed side in the circular bassinet
- Two level base adjustment for your growing baby
- Easy to manoeuvre around your nursery and up to your bedside with multiple lockable wheels
- Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 – Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
- This cot is tested by the highly regarded NATA accredited testing facility AFRDI (Australian Furnishing Research and Development Institute) to ensure that the cot is safe and meets with the Standards noted above
- Great colour options: white and beech
The Babyrest Change Mat is a padded change top that provides extreme comfort to your baby when changing. The change pads have raised wedged sides to help prevent 'roll-over falls' and the foam used in the change mat is treated to safeguard against mould and bacteria for your protection. PVC coated.
- Perma Guard treated foam inhibits mould and bacteria
- Stitched seams for extra strength
- Fitted covers
- Made in Australia
The foam in this BabyRest mattress has been treated with Purify Anti-Microbial or Perma-Guard. These environmentally sound processes provide long lasting protection against:
- Dust mites
- Mould & mildew
The Leander Classic Cot is possibly the most stunning European cot in Australia.
Designed by Stig Leander from Denmark, it is perfect for lovers of design, quality and function. The oval shape with its curved lines appears soft and gentle and the versatility of the design and the five different configurations make it great value.
It has been designed with the child's perspective in mind, and the result is a stunning looking baby cot which can convert into a junior bed for the older child via stages.
Transform the cot in tune with your child’s development from infant to approx. seven years old. Eventually the cot becomes a junior bed without any high ends or other signs of ever having been a cot.
The cot is made from European beech and measures 120 x 70cm. When extended into the junior bed it measures 150 x 70cm. It complies fully with Australian Standards.
Junior bed: H: 54,4 cm, W: 70 cm, L: 150 cm
- Moulded beech wood
- Surface treated with water-based lacquer
- Withstands up to 100 kg
If you wish to convert the cot to a junior bed, please also order the junior kit and the mattress extension piece.
BabyBjorn Travel Cot Light comes with a soft and comfy mattress! It makes life easy for you and cosy for your baby. Wherever your family goes. You set up the travel cot in just one move and voilà – your baby has a really comfy place to sleep.
You and your family don’t need to travel very far to discover the benefits of our travel cot. It’s as easy to take with you for dinner at a friend’s house, or for sleepovers at granny and grandpa’s house, as for longer journeys.
You can set up and fold up Travel Cot Light. Go in just one move, and a soft and comfy mattress is included that allows your baby to sleep well, wherever your family goes. The airy mesh fabric also gives you reassuring supervision over your baby. You can use the travel cot for your baby from newborn and up to the age of approx. 3 years.
- AGE: From newborn to approximately 3 years, or until your child can climb out of the travel cot. There is no upper weight limit for using the travel cot.
- WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS: Weight: 6 kg (including carry bag) Mattress: 60 x 105 x 4 cm Assembled: 82 x 112 x 64 cm Folded up in carry bag: 49 x 60 x 14 cm
- MATERIALS: All materials are kind to your baby's skin and safe to taste. They are free from harmful substances and approved according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products. This is really important to us! Cot fabric: 100% polyester Mattress cover: 100% Trevira fabric (polyester)
- PRODUCT CARE: The fabric is easy to remove and is machine washable at 40_C. Do not tumble dry. The mattress cover can be washed at 60_C.
- SAFETY: Travel Cot Light complies with the EN 716 safety standard for folding cots and national fire safety requirements.
Cot Sheet Sold Separately
This Little Bamboo Fitted Bassinet Sheet is deliciously soft and smooth, perfect for your baby’s sensitive skin. Classic white never goes out of style, and neither does comfort!
Bamboo fiber are more breathable than regular cotton, superior temperature control, providing greater warmth in winter and coolness in summer.
Pack contains: 1 x fitted sheet
Size: 80cm x 40cm x 11cm
Colour: Natural white
Composition: 70% Bamboo 30% Cotton
BABY COT WITH A SIMPLE AND AESTHETIC LOOK
This stylish cot by Leander is designed with the urban lifestyle in mind. The look is minimalist and precise but also elegant and sophisticated and meets our desire for individual style and expression. The craftsmanship and quality materials ensures longevity and daily pleasure – quality enhances the joy of living.
Start using the bed with a raised base and high sides. Later when your child grows, you can put the base into a lower position. Remove one rail section when the child starts to climb the rail. When the child has outgrown the cot, you can transform the cot into a cozy little sofa.
The Linea Cot is made from solid beech and measures 120 x 60cm. It has beautiful old style finger joints – a testament to the craftsmanship involved.
- From 0-3 years
- A cot with more options; baby cot, child bed and a sofa
- Three settings. The height of the base can be adjusted in two positions - one side rail is detachable. Never use the cot with both side rails removed!
- An original Leander mattress ensures optimum comfort and ventilation, and thus a good night’s sleep for your child
- Harmonious expression that combines function with simple Danish design
- Made from beech
- Surface treated with a strong lacquer. The lacquer is EN71-3 approved.
- Solid design that carries a weight up to 100 kg
Option to add a mattress:
The Leander Linea/Luna Cot COMFORT+7 mattress is made in Europe from high quality cold foam. The mattress has been carefully constructed to offer excellent air circulation by drilling vertical air channels and by an exact shaping of the mattress contour.
- Each side has a different pattern
- Made in Melbourne
- Organic Cotton
- L: 1200mm W: 600mm H: 115mm
You Might Also Like:
Real nest of enlightenment and comfort, the Cocoonababy nest reassures babies and help them adapt smoothly to life after birth. While respecting the medical recommendation to sleep babies on their back, the elongated semi-fetal position in the Cocoonababy nest allows babies who have lost their known landmarks in the womb of their mother to feel safe and content. This position present many advantages, including improving the quality and length of time of your baby's sleep.
The semi-fetal posture helps to:
Reduce involuntary jerky movements which wake babies with a start and make them cry (startle or moro reflex)
Limit the risk of 'flat head syndrome' (positional plagiocephaly)
Limit gastric reflux
Improve the interaction between the baby and those around (the baby's gaze is neither fixed towards the ceiling nor always towards the same side)
The Cocoonababy nest includes:
An adjustable wedge which can be moved down the nest as your baby grows
A white Fleur de Coton fitted sheet (machine washable at 30°C). Additional fitted sheets are available in white, ink blue, coral, grey, powder blue or powder pink
A waterproof sheet (machine washable at 60°C)
A white Fleur de Coton Tummy band which maintains the child in an ideal position without impeding his freedom of movement
What would you do to get a good night’s sleep? The answer is to provide your baby with an irresistible sleep space that mimics the warmth and comfort he/she felt in their mother’s womb by using the Amby Air Baby Hammock. The brilliant new design includes features such as increased air flow and visibility, and larger ventilation holes.
Amby believe in safety and have worked hard to make the Amby Baby Hammock Air the safest baby hammock on the market. The one-of-a-kind adjustable incline will help ease reflux and colic whilst the rocking motion and lack of pressure points soothes indigestion. A small investment for a good night’s sleep.
The Amby Baby Hammock is the perfect baby bed, ideal for the unsettled baby, babies with reflux or infants with colic. Amby is the world’s favourite baby hammock since 1989!
The Amby Value pack includes:
The all new Amby Air hammock sling
Mattress with 100% quilted cotton cover*
Amby spring (rated to 12kg).
All new stylish Amby travel bag.
Set of two fitted sheets.
The Amby Air Baby Hammock is the perfect baby bed, ideal for the unsettled baby, babies with reflux or infants with colic.
*Amby's high quality mattress is free from harmful fire retardants and passes the proposed Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand tests which assesses the firmness of baby bed mattresses.